ADVERTISEMENT

Just announced:. Pitt/Penn State sold out.

Pitt won't know what to do...they are sooooo used to playing in front of thousands of empty yellow seats...what in the world will they do!

Reactions: nittany dave
What's considered a sellout of tickets? Stub hub has an average of about 40 tickets per section, not including the expensive club seats. That's about 3,000 tickets left. I'm assuming Vivid seats is also selling the same seats as Stubhub

E
Pitt won't know what to do...they are sooooo used to playing in front of thousands of empty yellow seats...what in the world will they do!
Don't worry. Sometime in the second half, they'll be plenty of empty gold seats. Only fans left will be Penn State fans enjoying the blowout, and Pitt fans staying for their free beverage.

I wonder what they're doing (in addition to the free beverages) to bring in their own fans... Yellow-Out? Terrible Towel college edition?

What's considered a sellout of tickets? Stub hub has an average of about 40 tickets per section, not including the expensive club seats. That's about 3,000 tickets left. I'm assuming Vivid seats is also selling the same seats as Stubhub

Interest is way down for the game, the novelty has worn off. Sure glad PSU isn't locked into this long term.

...don't you know, the terrible towel was originally designed to honor Pitt's 76 NCAA football championships ??...

Reactions: nittany dave

Those are resale tickets. A sellout means none left from the original venue, in this case Pitt. The super bowl is sold out but you can always get tickets for it on stubhub if you are willling to pay.

Reactions: step.eng69
E
Don't worry. Sometime in the second half, they'll be plenty of empty gold seats. Only fans left will be Penn State fans enjoying the blowout, and Pitt fans staying for their free beverage.
They'll be out in the lots vandalizing every car with a PSU logo within 10 feet of it

Interesting.. they had a bunch of season tickets still for sale even up through yesterday. Now they're gone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT