ADVERTISEMENT

Just a heads up ...

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
it's been a few years since I took an extended vacation, but that's what I'm scheduled to do in a few days. I don't generally announce my personal plans, but have done so in the past if I anticipate being away from the board for an extended period.

the board monitors will keep the board in good shape while I'm away, plus I will check in periodically while I'm on vacation.

While I'm away, I expect there will be no major injuries during spring practice, that CJF and staff will land several 4 or 5-star prospects, that men's and women's LAX will win all their games, that track and field, baseball, and softball will do well. In addition, I hope each of you will have a happy and healthy Easter or Passover, that those of you that have kids or grandkids making college choices will see them pick PSU (or whatever is best for them), and that you'll be on your best behavior on the board while I'm away.

Tom

This post was edited on 3/25 11:35 AM by Tom McAndrew

Travel safe my friend.

Also, if you didn't know it, this board is the place to find good restaurant recommendations if you need them.

Have a great time away.... and if you need a choice of the best gas grill to take with you the board is here for you...
smile.r191677.gif

Enjoy your vacation Tom

We'll be looking forward to some tawdry and sordid stories upon your return! LOL!

True to your character and humility, you didn't say where you're going

And I'm not going to ask.

Have a great time --- but I do have a feeling that a lot of us would be quite envious wherever it is you go or whatever it is you do. This just appears to me like a very meaningful trip.

Have fun.

Don't forget the beginning of the Phils' miraculous season in which Aaron Harangutan will become the new #1 after the Cole deal.

actually ...

I did get recommendations, offline, from a board member for one of the places I'm visiting. I'm pretty set on what I want to see, do, where to eat, etc. in my other stops.

Thanks,

Tom

Have a peaceful and relaxing vacation Sir! The board will have temporarily lost its last bastion of reason.

I wish you a safe, joyful journey. As the saying goes, "Travel is the only

thing you buy that makes you richer". May this journey make you a billionaire.

Who's up for some Tom For A Day fun while he's gone?

Volunteers can choose to be Tom for a day at a time (we'll need to organize this) and post accordingly (links to Penn State articles, relative merits of Philadelphia area eateries, alluding to [but providing no specifics for] developments in scandal-related topics, thorough movie reviews, putting certain posters in their place, providing directions to any place in southeast PA,scroll-down instructions, etc.). Feel free to add any other Tom stuff I've omitted.

OK, who's in

This post was edited on 3/25 12:35 PM by Woodpecker

Re: Who's up for some Tom For A Day fun while he's gone?

You think we're in bad shape without him. The wrestling board will descend into chaos and violent self-destruction.

Enjoy the Middle East or is it Africa or could it be S. America

Double secret agent Tom McA!

600_374227512.jpeg

LOL, good one ...

should we ever meet, I'll tell you about a conversation I had with CJF -- another Neshaminy HS grad -- about your alma mater.

Tom

Tom, what do we do if that Shep33 guy comes back here and wreaks havoc while you're gone?

Who's going to ban/blacklist PantherLair members when your gone, or has that been delegated to the board monitors ? Or are there any that haven't been blacklisted that matter ?

Just joking. Have a good vacation Tom. Enjoy.
This post was edited on 3/25 2:31 PM by GulfCoastLion

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT