- Nov 6, 2015
Berge coming up next for gold at 86kg vs Magamadov (FRA) on Mat B.
- No offense on either side through 1 minute. Berge shoots, Magamadov counters, nearly scores but ruled grounded OOB. Berge hit with the first passivity warning.
- Berge on the clock, gets to both legs, working to convert and he does, but gives up a point.
- Berge again with a shot and circles behind to make it 4-1 at break.
- Berge in on legs, Magamadov flips him for two and Berge circles around for the reversal point. 5-3.
- Magamadov in on both legs, and gets a 4. Ouch. 7-5.
- Berge in on legs and tries to lace but exposes himself, down 9-5.
- Berge steps out, 10-5. That'll be it.
- Nice wrestling by Berge but he just lost a few weird exchanges that could've gone either way. The exchange that made it 9-5 I don't see how that was two for Magamadov, who was awarded for basically stopping a lace mid-lace. Probably should've been challenged.