ADVERTISEMENT

Junior Worlds

for anyone with track or the subscription for these championships, all of marks matchs are up for your viewing pleasure.

in the 1/4s casey gets warned by the ref and his reaction is priceless...classic WTF, who me moment.

Thanks to all for the updates!! May retire earlier than planned, just so I can stay up all night to follow wrestling :). Getting close anyway, this might just push me over the edge, haha. Anyway...you guys are awesome...thanks again.

I have to repeat the sentiments of a few others here...PSUis and Crop - you two are much appreciated!!!

Of course it helps that the updates you've provided are very positive too! Thrilled to catch up and live vicariously through you guys this morning, thanks again!

Mark wrestles the Russian:
Nice single for 2
Made scramble no points
Mark up 2-0
Mark tries head pinch gets beat for 2
Scramble makes f-big Herculean effort crotch lift for 2
Mark up 4-2 with 2 minutes left in a very hard match
Battle to 30 seconds left Russian in on a single Mark turns it into a cradle and throws for 2 more with 12 seconds left. This throw appears to be completely improvised by a great athlete. Mark wins 6-2
Just watched this. Outstanding match. Hall's instincts are off the charts, really visible in the early scramble that ended in a stalemate, and the late cradle. I think whatever work he needs to do to get to the next level is in the weight room more than the mat.

Mark Hall scores in five different ways to get a 10 tech on the Iranian. At 2am Cali time Mark is headed to the semis
The point in the match where Hall is up 6-0 and Iran is in on his legs and Hall's hips are on the mat is similar to where he was against BoJo in the NCAA finals, where you could almost see giving 2 to Iran. Except Hall had a leg and is always working to improve his position, and usually does. Seconds later he locked a cradle and threw it for the second time today, this time for the tech.

Man. That's weird. Marky went as Burroughs training partner a few years ago and Spencer lee as Dennis's a team the Olympics.

Just watched this. Outstanding match. Hall's instincts are off the charts, really visible in the early scramble that ended in a stalemate, and the late cradle. I think whatever work he needs to do to get to the next level is in the weight room more than the mat.
Alex Myer taught him to keep his hands locked-wrestle through the position. He doesn't need to learn the same lesson more than once : )

High-scoring, well-contested bout, and the dude from Kyrgyzstan sticks him!

Also, JB pronouncing these names like a champ. Impressive.

High-scoring, well-contested bout, and the dude from Kyrgyzstan sticks him!

Also, JB pronouncing these names like a champ. Impressive.
Yeah, JB is a total pro. He has the expertise that the hardcore fans appreciate, and also the smooth, polished delivery that executive producers like. Usually you get one or the other. Wouldn't surprise me to hear him announce other sports like, say, at the Olympics.

Mongolia wins other bronze over Leading Exporter of Potassium Kazahkstan. KAZ had a late over-under inverse inside trip but only got two for correct throw (right call), challenges, but loses. 6-4 final.

McKee gets high-crotched back for 2. No Turn.
McKee comes hard with his underhook, RUS counters with a firemans for 4. Pretty sure he got air on it. McKee kinda keeps defending from butt, but gets turked to a fall. Silver for Mitch at like, 1:00.

Felt pretty good going into Marks match with Bo. Feel the same now. Mark in a finals feels like he will get the job done.

Reactions: diggerpup
I also just had a tech support issue that was responded to and solved within 5 minutes of me submitting the ticket. I don't have a ton of experience streaming through Track so I don't know if they are always this efficient with their tech support but if so Flo should take notes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT