ADVERTISEMENT

Junior Worlds

Mark has Uzbekistan or whatever. Finals Start at 10:30CT, so 11:30 PA Time or 8:30 CA Time.
I assume they'll do both bronzes of 50, then finals, bronzes of 60, then finals, bronzes of 74, then Mark, but who knows.
Thanks I've yet to find the dashboard you are reading. What a tense three hours. So much on the line so quick.

McKee with a big match coming up. Lose and you have the Euro Jr Champ coming back at you for bronze.

Thanks I've yet to find the dashboard you are reading. What a tense three hours. So much on the line so quick.
Trackwrestling.com home page
There is a clickable flag of whatever country this is held in. Click that, and it should bring you to the dashboard. Also has a tab for brackets. Hope that helps.

I think Malik should go to Oklahoma State instead of Ohio State. His elbow control stuff is really slick. Smith could do wonders with him. He just needs to get stronger obviously but he has a ton of talent.

Hall has the winner of UZB and Japan I believe. He has wrested the Japanese guy three times I think at Worlds (including Cadets) and the last two times at Juniors first round. I think he is 3-0 against him but the Japanese wrestler has closed the gap.

moore just never the same after rev of challenge against. slow and sluggish after that

mckee going to give this right back...damn

McKee wrestling a kid from India in the semi's:
Feet to back
India up 4-0
Exposure for 2 McKee
4-2 India
Step out
5-2 India very good upper body work by India
5-2 at the break
10-4 after a roll through India
McKee gets 2
10-6
McKee rallied for 8 unanswered guts
1 minute
India gets 2
14-12
Then feet to back
India up 16-14 20 seconds left
US challenge won
16-12 McKee wow
McKee makes the finals 16-14!
Ballsy run

Wow! McKee got a bit lucky with that correct throw but he has major guts! Big win. 2 in finals on day 1.

Not sure about that McKee match, but what do I know.

Moore just wrestled a complete beast. Get that dude a match against Snyder. I think Moore takes bronze

Wow! McKee got a bit lucky with that correct throw but he has major guts! Big win. 2 in finals on day 1.
I hate the call, but it was correct. All India did was float his hip, and he didn't cover McKee. It was McKee's attack, and he brought India from one side of his body to the other in the air. Correct call.

No matter what happens later today, it has been a good round overall.

Not sure if Malik finished top-10 to score a point, but without him, we have a guaranteed 24....If we win out, that number jumps to 28, which should keep us within striking distance of Russia who likely will have the day #1 lead.

I don't know if it's a location thing, but Mark Hall is trending on Twitter, here, at least.

I hate the call, but it was correct. All India did was float his hip, and he didn't cover McKee. It was McKee's attack, and he brought India from one side of his body to the other in the air. Correct call.
You are probably right but I hate that call as well. Kid from India never exposed and McKee attempted the throw because he had no other options. Still takes huge balls to attempt it at that point of the match. Glad he won but I hate the correct throw rule.

11:30 est for medals.

crop, they had some drake as the arena music. Maybe when I go to iceland fishing, i will swing into finland too ;) seem like decent folks over there.

You are probably right but I hate that call as well. Kid from India never exposed and McKee attempted the throw because he had no other options. Still takes huge balls to attempt it at that point of the match. Glad he won but I hate the correct throw rule.

when they were tied up on their feet, Im like noooooo, but what the heck. A guy with that hair cut has to have some big cojones

Reactions: PSUisawesome
Where are you at Cropduster? 3:30 for me too. Bedtime til 8:30 and then wake up for finals! Going to be a good morning.

11:30 est for medals.

crop, they had some drake as the arena music. Maybe when I go to iceland fishing, i will swing into finland too ;) seem like decent folks over there.
Yo, they had Imagine Dragons and that damn Sean Paul/Random Pop Girl collab about being mom. I'm not ****ing with Finland. I was hoping for some Finnish music in the background, to be honest.

But part of that throw is stepping back. It was still his attack, and he deserved credit for it. Hard to explain, but loading IND's hips up is a part of that attack. It wasn't desperation.

Where are you at Cropduster? 3:30 for me too. Bedtime til 8:30 and then wake up for finals! Going to be a good morning.
It's 5:30, here, in Minnesota. I'm gonna go win me another Monopoly game. I should go do something active, but we'll see which wins.

Thx for PBP guys, I went down early and hard last night, never had a chance.

Nice interview with Hall. Surprised but happy to see McKee make it through, tough style to keep winning with, sort of an even more reckless version of Stieber.

Thx for PBP guys, I went down early and hard last night, never had a chance.

Nice interview with Hall. Surprised but happy to see McKee make it through, tough style to keep winning with, sort of an even more reckless version of Stieber.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT