ADVERTISEMENT

Juice Scruggs

papride1

Jul 17, 2014
Anyone hear anything about Juice in the last week or so? I'm hearing some rumblings from a pretty reliable source, however I haven't seen anything posted here at this point and cant find anything in the media.

Anyone hear anything about Juice in the last week or so? I'm hearing some rumblings from a pretty reliable source, however I haven't seen anything posted here at this point and cant find anything in the media.

I've heard that juice is good for you - lots of vitamins. My favorite is apple or orange. Very interested to learn what you are hearing from reliable sources. Is there a Big Juice scandal about to break? I always suspected Dole and Chiquita were no better than Big Tobacco and Big Pharma.

Alright, I'll just throw it out there and see what anyone can confirm. I heard he was in a pretty serious car accident, was ejected from the vehicle and may have broke his back.

Seems like something that would be pretty easy to find - most major car accidents are reported with names pretty quickly

Alright, I'll just throw it out there and see what anyone can confirm. I heard he was in a pretty serious car accident, was ejected from the vehicle and may have broke his back.

Haven't heard anything, no idea if true... Nor have I seen players asking for prayers for someone... Usually you see that from several players who are strong in faith. Of course JF could have asked everyone to stay off social media about this...Time will tell.

Lets hope it was in reference to a trap play where the block looked like a car wreck and it broke the back of the defense.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Not sure that was helpful:).
giphy.gif

Reactions: NedFromYork

Hope its not true but I would think it would be all over social media and the twitterverse if true.

I tried to find evidence of this in the news and I couldn't. The only thing I found that could possibly be related to this rumor is a car accident in Pittsburgh on 2nd street by the prison that happened at 4:40 AM on Sunday March 3rd. Juice Scruggs is from Erie. Two males were in a GMC truck when they hit a pole. The driver was ejected from the vehicle and taken to the hospital in critical condition.

Every news story I found on it says the police are investigating and none of them gave the name of the victims. Other than this I can't find anything recently that I think would match this rumor.

Sound like our trusted staff at BWI need to do a little digging to find out if this is true. Let’s hope Juice is ok and this is just more fake news.

I tried to find evidence of this in the news and I couldn't. The only thing I found that could possibly be related to this rumor is a car accident in Pittsburgh on 2nd street by the prison that happened at 4:40 AM on Sunday March 3rd. Juice Scruggs is from Erie. Two males were in a GMC truck when they hit a pole. The driver was ejected from the vehicle and taken to the hospital in critical condition.

Every news story I found on it says the police are investigating and none of them gave the name of the victims. Other than this I can't find anything recently that I think would match this rumor.

Heard it happened around Meadville, Pa but cant validate. I've looked through some online news sources but cant find anything.

I've heard that juice is good for you - lots of vitamins. My favorite is apple or orange. Very interested to learn what you are hearing from reliable sources. Is there a Big Juice scandal about to break? I always suspected Dole and Chiquita were no better than Big Tobacco and Big Pharma.
Yes,didn't you see Billions?Stay away from Ice Juice their ipo took a dump.

Looking at the pic... Simmons is far right... Believe Shaka Toney is 2nd from left and Hippenhammer in between Simmons and Toney?? Not sure... and far left I am not sure
Don't think Hippenhammer is in the picture; he's playing baseball (had 3 hits and a stolen base the other day)

Reactions: BBrown
Looking at the pic... Simmons is far right... Believe Shaka Toney is 2nd from left and Hippenhammer in between Simmons and Toney?? Not sure... and far left I am not sure

You are kidding right?

From L-R:

toney, Cam, Zech Mc, Simmons

Reactions: royboy
Heard it happened around Meadville, Pa but cant validate. I've looked through some online news sources but cant find anything.

Yeah, nothing I found for accidents in Meadville was a lead. Either nobody was injured or they listed the victims. Erie is not that far from Pittsburgh so that was the closest I could find that fits the description.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT