Judges don't buy MAGAlies and make believe

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004

The judges and Special Master want answers supported by facts - not bold and reckless nonsense spewed by a liar. My bet is he and his legal team will have nothing of substance by Friday, or ever.

Judges aren't buying any of Trump's 'MAGA make-believe' as his attorneys struggle: legal expert​

According to former FBI official Peter Strzok, Donald Trump continues to put his attorneys in a bad place every time they face a judge and have to explain claims he keeps making to his rabid followers.

Appearing on MSNBC on Sunday afternoon, Strzok told host Yasmin Vossoughian that the judges are not buying Trump's "MAGA make-believe," stories and his legal team has no way of defending him without perjuring themselves.

'What defenses do you see of the former president's team floating here?" the host asked him.

"I don't think they have many," Strzok said as he smiled. "At the end of the day this is always been from Trump's side, sort of a publicity stunt, something to fund-raise off of, something he could take to his base and continue the narrative that somehow he has been wrongly investigated, and the deep state is going after him and that he can use this to engender more support for this nonsense tale that he is trying to get away from any accountability for any potential criminal acts he engaged in."

"At the end of the day, what's refreshing is that all this nonsense in this land of MAGA make-believe hits the judicial system of the United States it crumbles immediately," he added as he laughed. "That's what you have seen from Judge [Raymond] Dearie, the special master laying out an aggressive timeline saying 'We have heard you make the statements that you declassified them, we heard you make statements that evidence has been planted. Fine, by Friday, give details of exactly what you mean by that, and not only that but by next month, by mid-October, to have a complete review of a privilege log for anything you claim as executive privilege, client-attorney privilege.'"

RELATED NEWS: Cash-poor Trump may have to dump his skyscrapers at 'fire sale' prices if he loses NY fraud lawsuit: biographer

"I don't see any argument that Trump can make, and more importantly, any argument that attorneys representing Trump are going to be willing to put their name on the line for something that isn't supported by the law, that isn't supported by fact, and that might get them into a lot of trouble ethically and with their bar memberships," he added.

He then predicted, "I don't expect to see much of anything of substance coming from Trump and his attorneys this week."

Pardlion

Nov 10, 2014

The judges and Special Master want answers supported by facts - not bold and reckless nonsense spewed by a liar. My bet is he and his legal team will have nothing of substance by Friday, or ever.

Judges aren't buying any of Trump's 'MAGA make-believe' as his attorneys struggle: legal expert​

According to former FBI official Peter Strzok, Donald Trump continues to put his attorneys in a bad place every time they face a judge and have to explain claims he keeps making to his rabid followers.

Appearing on MSNBC on Sunday afternoon, Strzok told host Yasmin Vossoughian that the judges are not buying Trump's "MAGA make-believe," stories and his legal team has no way of defending him without perjuring themselves.

'What defenses do you see of the former president's team floating here?" the host asked him.

"I don't think they have many," Strzok said as he smiled. "At the end of the day this is always been from Trump's side, sort of a publicity stunt, something to fund-raise off of, something he could take to his base and continue the narrative that somehow he has been wrongly investigated, and the deep state is going after him and that he can use this to engender more support for this nonsense tale that he is trying to get away from any accountability for any potential criminal acts he engaged in."

"At the end of the day, what's refreshing is that all this nonsense in this land of MAGA make-believe hits the judicial system of the United States it crumbles immediately," he added as he laughed. "That's what you have seen from Judge [Raymond] Dearie, the special master laying out an aggressive timeline saying 'We have heard you make the statements that you declassified them, we heard you make statements that evidence has been planted. Fine, by Friday, give details of exactly what you mean by that, and not only that but by next month, by mid-October, to have a complete review of a privilege log for anything you claim as executive privilege, client-attorney privilege.'"

RELATED NEWS: Cash-poor Trump may have to dump his skyscrapers at 'fire sale' prices if he loses NY fraud lawsuit: biographer

"I don't see any argument that Trump can make, and more importantly, any argument that attorneys representing Trump are going to be willing to put their name on the line for something that isn't supported by the law, that isn't supported by fact, and that might get them into a lot of trouble ethically and with their bar memberships," he added.

He then predicted, "I don't expect to see much of anything of substance coming from Trump and his attorneys this week."
Remind me again why Peter Strok is a "former FBI Official"?

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Remind me again why Peter Strok is a "former FBI Official"?
That doesn't matter.
Do you think what he says is wrong and the Trumpie legals will have facts to support the lies spewed by their client? What will they produce? Lists of items 'planted' at MAL? Maybe a complete list and verifiable proof of classified documents Donnie Little Hands declassified with his Jedi powers?
Bets are the legal eagles will defer committing perjury to save their deranged client.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001

Peter Strzok? Seriously? You know that is the guy that led the group who lied to a FISA court portraying the Steele Dossier as truth? He was fired for it. It isn't made up, he got fired by the FBI for fabrication of facts. Tells you all you need to know about his ethics and what he'd say or do to placate MSDNC viewers.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

Trump and MAGA 2024!

Reactions: Fac

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
That doesn't matter.
Do you think what he says is wrong and the Trumpie legals will have facts to support the lies spewed by their client? What will they produce? Lists of items 'planted' at MAL? Maybe a complete list and verifiable proof of classified documents Donnie Little Hands declassified with his Jedi powers?
Bets are the legal eagles will defer committing perjury to save their deranged client.
Just another outlandish witch hunt compliments of the weaponized Democrat jack booted thugs.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Peter Strzok? Seriously? You know that is the guy that led the group who lied to a FISA court portraying the Steele Dossier as truth? He was fired for it. It isn't made up, he got fired by the FBI for fabrication of facts. Tells you all you need to know about his ethics and what he'd say or do to placate MSDNC viewers.
Peter Strzok has nothing to do with what the Trumpie legal team will present to the Special Master and Appeals Court later this week. His opinion is just as valid as yours or mine - he also has a lot of experience in the actual legal issues. Changing the topic is not presenting any facts.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Peter Strzok has nothing to do with what the Trumpie legal team will present to the Special Master and Appeals Court later this week. His opinion is just as valid as yours or mine - he also has a lot of experience in the actual legal issues. Changing the topic is not presenting any facts.
well, he is a liar that should be in jail. He has a record of this; no credibility. so listening to him is foolish.

Reactions: psuted

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
You brought his commentary up 2Lying. You’re embarrassing yourself once again.

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010

Tell us again why we should be focused on Trump and not our own survival under the weight of horrific policies that disintegrated our border and produced rampant crime, drugs, deaths, debt, and inflation.

If a private citizen broke the law prosecute and put him in jail if necessary. I would expect the same for any member of the First Family, including the POTUS himself. Until you apply the law evenly and fairly you make yourself out to be nothing more than a political hack.

Now to what's important, tell us why you support policies that Make American WORSE. The evidence is quite clear. It is undeniable. And tell us why we should apply the law unevenly.

Reactions: JR4PSU

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Tell us again why we should be focused on Trump and not our own survival under the weight of horrific policies that disintegrated our border and produced rampant crime, drugs, deaths, debt, and inflation.

If a private citizen broke the law prosecute and put him in jail if necessary. I would expect the same for any member of the First Family, including the POTUS himself. Until you apply the law evenly and fairly you make yourself out to be nothing more than a political hack.

Now to what's important, tell us why you support policies that Make American WORSE. The evidence is quite clear. It is undeniable. And tell us why we should apply the law unevenly.
For starters Trump tried to overturn the 2020 election. He wants to still be president even though he lost the vote by 4million+ votes. Trump and the MAGAtraitors think violence can solve their problems. They are a clear and present danger to our democracy and way of life.

Reactions: franklinman

junior1

May 29, 2001
That doesn't matter.
I know this is a minor thing, but the headline about "MAGA make believe" is, in my opinion, both very childish and very telling. What is a MAGA make believe? If I recall correctly, the MAGA issues were strong borders, tax cuts, high employment with rising wages, strong defense, etc and had nothing to do with classified documents in Trumps resort. The headline tells you immediately that the story is slanted. The author would have been much more effective if he stuck to the facts instead of taking digs at Trump.

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
For starters Trump tried to overturn the 2020 election. He wants to still be president even though he lost the vote by 4million+ votes. Trump and the MAGAtraitors think violence can solve their problems. They are a clear and present danger to our democracy and way of life.

You are nuts at this point. Trump is no more a threat today than Hillary was a threat 4 years ago at this time. As for MAGA Trump followers, that group is much smaller than the mass of humanity that torched our cities prior to the last election in order to overthrow a presidency. That was orders of magnitude more in scope and damage. You completely overlook that FACT, then you offer nothing more than complete speculation on what these imaginary people might do.

You've been brainwashed. You are like millions of others, including my parents, who spend their time being fed deception by the likes of MSNBC. Like them, you can't even tell how you are being played.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
You posted a pos article that specifically cited him. He couldn't enter any courtroom without prejudice. Get real. You went to college. Right? You know what legitimate sources are, right? Then start pretending like you do.

junior1

May 29, 2001
well for consideration, if the "MAGAtraitors" as you call them had been successful in "overturning" the election, as a nation we'd be energy independent, the stock market would just be crossing 40,000 today, unemployment would be under 3% with real wages continuing the 5% annual increase, Putin would not have invaded Ukraine, The border would be secure, inflation would be, in fact, transitory and no higher than 4.5%, tesla would still be building EVs and you get the rest.