ADVERTISEMENT

Judge Cleland orders hearing on Sandusky's PCRA

SteveMasters

Dec 30, 2014
Judge Cleland has ordered a hearing into whether Sandusky's PCRA should proceed. The hearing is scheduled for Oct. 29 at 11am in Courtroom One at Centre County Courthouse.

I believe that this is an excellent development for those interested in the truth. Sandusky made 15 claims in his PCRA and the State in their response did not do anything to debunk those claims IMO. I believe that Judge Cleland realizes that these claims have merit. If he didn't, he would have dismissed the PCRA out of hand. The OAG wants you to believe the following 4 false narratives. I hope that these hearings will debunk all of them.

1. Tim Curley, Gary Schultz, Graham Spanier, and Joe Paterno knowingly enabled the acts of a pedophile. The Freeh Report was factual.
2. Mike McQueary witnessed an anal rape in the shower. The Grand Jury Presentment was factual.
3. Victim 2 is unknown. AM is an impostor and a fraud.
4. Jim Calhoun witnessed Sandusky sexually assaulting a minor in the shower.

http://www.centredaily.com/2015/09/17/4925824_hearing-scheduled-on-sandusky.html?rh=1

Kind of disturbing that the guy that ran the kangaroo court is the one to decide if he was wrong before.

Reactions: mickey_PSU
Isn't this like giving Charles Manson a new trial, and letting Charley be the judge?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT