ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Barr vs Brayden Thompson

zzs006

Mar 27, 2017

#7 Barr vs #2 Thompson to meet at Border Brawl. I’m sure I’m biased but I see Barr winning especially after his 2 big wins against Rojas. Should be a great match!

#7 Barr vs #2 Thompson to meet at Border Brawl. I’m sure I’m biased but I see Barr winning especially after his 2 big wins against Rojas. Should be a great match!
I don't understand FLO's rankings. They have Barr #7 and Thompson #2 at 170 pounds. But P4P they have Barr #13 and Thompson not in the top 20, with three other guys below Thompson at 170 that are top 20 P4P.

I don't understand FLO's rankings. They have Barr #7 and Thompson #2 at 170 pounds. But P4P they have Barr #13 and Thompson not in the top 20, with three other guys below Thompson at 170 that are top 20 P4P.
Flo's rankings are as consistent as their streaming.

They're not exactly challenging @smalls103 's crown.

• Haha
Reactions: Jplions4
Are they doing a P4P for certain years. Thompson is a Junior. Are the others seniors?

Are they doing a P4P for certain years. Thompson is a Junior. Are the others seniors?
They were all years. They have juniors and seniors ranked.

1SRNick FeldmanMalvern PrepPA220
2SRJesse MendezCrown PointIN138
3SRNic BouzakisWyoming SeminaryPA132
4JRCody ChittumClevelandTN145
5SRRyan CrookhamSaucon ValleyPA132
6SRCaleb HensonWoodlandGA152
7SRLevi HainesBiglervillePA160
8JRJim MullenSt. Joe's RegionalNJ285
9JRChristian CarrollNew PrairieIN285
10SRDylan FishbackAuroraOH195
11JRNate JesurogaSoutheast PolkIA126
12JRGabe ArnoldWyoming SeminaryPA170
13JRJosh BarrDavisonMI170
14SRManny RojasDetroit Catholic CentralMI170

Reactions: lookleft goright

Having Barr ranked 7 is absurd. It’s incredible how bad Flo is at all of this all the time.

Reactions: NittanyChris
I’ve always gotten a kick out of Cael recruiting guys that fall in the 5-15 range in this and end up as top 3 pfp guys in college when their career is done. Rule of thumb.. the guy Cael wants and will develop is near the top. Notables Rby, Cstar, Nick Lee, I believe Bo and Cenzo were just out of top 5.... and plenty more to come.

Well, 11 of them in front of him are seniors. He is the the #6 as of right now in the class of 2023.
Can you tell me the 5 in front of him for the class of 2023? I think Chittum but I’m not sure of the others. Thanks

Pretty good guess. It is Carroll, Shapiro, Jesuroga, Mullen, and McGowan. Chittum isn't shown in the top 25 and not sure why.
It looks like Chittum did not wrestle varsity this year. Not sure why. He wrestled at Fargo, Super 32, the Scuffle, and an international freestyle event, but that's all I can find for him.

It looks like Chittum did not wrestle varsity this year. Not sure why. He wrestled at Fargo, Super 32, the Scuffle, and an international freestyle event, but that's all I can find for him.
Seems the trend is going towards more of the elite recruits skipping their senior year to prepare for college. Haines, Franklin, Chittum, etc….

You don’t always have to hate on anything Hawkeye related. 😂😂
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT