ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Barr commits to Penn State

CSauertiegPSU

Staff
Oct 9, 2013
Heard rumors of this one a couple months back. Visited for the PSU-Auburn game. Projects to 184 with Haines likely at 174.

MatScouts has Barr as the No. 10 overall recruit in the 2023 class. He joins No. 7 overall Braeden Davis in the class. Both Michigan natives.

2x Michigan champ, Fargo JR champ. Beat Iowa commit Aiden Riggins at Fargo. Lost to Levi 4-1 at WNO.

Also won Fargo 16U a couple years ago.
Hey I'm on board with anyone who beats an Iowa kid lol. Sounds like we're going to be real tough the last five weights not to mention the young guns coming in at light weights. Somehow the future always looks bright in blue and white

2x Michigan champ, Fargo JR champ. Beat Iowa commit Aiden Riggins at Fargo. Lost to Levi 4-1 at WNO.

Also won Fargo 16U a couple years ago.

we need an el-jefe world domination team by weight. I appreciate seeing how we look

So Haines replaces Starocci at 174 and Barr replaces Brooks at 184 during the next wave with Facundo at 165. How about 198 and 285? We know SVN is the next 149 and BB settles in at 141. Davis is at 125 and Howard at 133. Is Shapiro at 157?

Reactions: Antaeus
So Haines replaces Starocci at 174 and Barr replaces Brooks at 184 during the next wave with Facundo at 165. How about 198 and 285? We know SVN is the next 149 and BB settles in at 141. Davis is at 125 and Howard at 133. Is Shapiro at 157?

Ian always needs something to worry about.

Last edited:
Hopefully we get Shapiro for 157… 😃

198? Wait, is Cox coming in through some eligibility loophole?

• Haha
Reactions: mcpat
More than trying harder, you were saying 4 days ago. . .
giphy.gif

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
If we could get a guy from Detroit Catholic Central we'd have the trifecta of the 3 best high school wrestling programs in Michigan.

Reactions: smalls103
“More connected” vs “know more” Well you made it pretty clear you aren’t in the 5%, and surely don’t have a PSU Education fella !

lol. Shapiro is going to Nebraska, Shapiro is going to Penn State, any more schools? You sure are covering your bases.

Your "connections" aren't so great - Signed "The 95%"

lol. Shapiro is going to Nebraska, Shapiro is going to Penn State, any more schools? You sure are covering your bases.

Your "connections" aren't so great - Signed "The 95%"
Two schools…. Ya what a bunch of bases covered 🤣. I picture you an old fat democrat sitting at your computer with your mask and Penn St. hat on. Signed the “5%”

Graduates next year, GS at NLWC getting face smashed by Bekzod and DT in 23-24, RS in 24-25, takes over in 25-26?

Depends on AB/CS; if they take an OLY, there are holes Barr and Haines could slot in to.

Reactions: creamery freak
I hope they do since Shapiro is now in Kingston.
Now, why did you tell them that? Didn't you know that Larry's 3 inch binder has in one of the power point slides a bullet highlight that emphasizes the necessity of reading BWI?

Reactions: danoftw
Two schools…. Ya what a bunch of bases covered 🤣. I picture you an old fat democrat sitting at your computer with your mask and Penn St. hat on. Signed the “5%”
Got to hand it to you, Kidwicked. You've taken a heaping helping of crap from a few posters on the BWI board this past week but manage to keep a good sense of humor and de-escalate. Well done, sir.

ADVERTISEMENT