ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Oliver doping allegation and consequences for WTTs

I appreciate the fact that you don't sugarcoat things with me...
I thought he did. He could have made reference to shyt head or something along those lines.

As far as JO and his "welcome" - kinda bold for someone who was outscored by Zain last time they wrestled.

Love that Zain even responded.

PSU is the best at being Spurs-like with their polished answers and not giving anyone headlines to put up in the locker room. But, I liked that Cael went Popovich on the refs and UWW. DT went off script and was a human. Zain-- in the most angelic way possible-- is even fighting back a bit. Good for them.

There is a massive target on every PSU wrestler and commit, it is ok to turn "heel" sometimes. I would personally welcome some more "drama" out of PSU, it keeps it fun and engaging. It is more than ok to be human and show emotion.

Love that Zain even responded.

PSU is the best at being Spurs-like with their polished answers and not giving anyone headlines to put up in the locker room. But, I liked that Cael went Popovich on the refs and UWW. DT went off script and was a human. Zain-- in the most angelic way possible-- is even fighting back a bit. Good for them.

There is a massive target on every PSU wrestler and commit, it is ok to turn "heel" sometimes. I would personally welcome some more "drama" out of PSU, it keeps it fun and engaging. It is more than ok to be human and show emotion.

I truly loved the "drama". Just being human. Pretending it didn't happen, deflecting the narrative and calling it chocolate pudding when it involves psu, not so much.

Last edited:
I'm surprised it took this long, but PSU seems to be reaching the point where the winning is annoying people so much that they look for reasons to dislike and root against Penn State wrestlers.

I don't follow MMA that closely but just curious, if JO wanted to go that route in the future could this blackball him out of the sport? I thought I remember reading somewhere that Dana White had a "no second chances" policy. Could this ruin JOs chances of ever being considered for the UFC?

Edit*** Nevermind. I asked spyker how to use google and found the answer...

Last edited:
I don't follow MMA that closely but just curious, if JO wanted to go that route in the future could this blackball him out of the sport? I thought I remember reading somewhere that Dana White had a "no second chances" policy. Could this ruin JOs chances of ever being considered for the UFC?

Edit*** Nevermind. I asked spyker how to use google and found the answer...
I rarely think going back to work is the answer, but personally and possibly you may be to something here. Enjoy the rest of the week.

I was sitting in the back yard at my daughter's house listening to my daughter just harp at my grandson. After a while I told her to stop that. I said to her you don't really address any of his behavior, you just harp and he already tunes you out. He is going to grow up, get married and constantly be in trouble because he is conditioned to ignore a squawking female.
Just then my wife came through the back door wanting to know what I was doing, she had been calling for me to help her do something or other.
Having no idea what she was talking about because I had not heard her, I got up to go do whatever it was she needed help with and I smiled at my daughter and said, see. Your grandmother used to harp at me all the time about what I was doing and now I never hear your mother.
:)

On a daily basis tell them you love them. Admit they were right. Apologize for whatever you did wrong (there is always something). And then do whatever it was you were going to do anyway.;)

Just makes life easier.. their gift is perspective you will never understand!! But if the "fit hits the shan" then they will need you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT