Manville, Mason 165
Van Cura, Devon 184
Hoeg, James 197
McCutcheon, Matt 197
Rasheed, Shakur 197

If Cutch goes, that means Cassar vs. Sleigh Hoffman in Bucknell Dual

Possible Nick Lee vs. Yianni

Last edited:
Would have liked to see a 157 entry or two from psu....

It's gonna be a good one.

$11.95 for video on trackwrestling

Listed on Track

Giannangeli, Dominic 133
Lindenmuth, Mason 133
Blumer, Joey 141
Lee, Nick 141
Obendorfer, Scott 141
Gardner, Luke 149
McClanahan, Richie 149
Pipher, Bo 149
Verkleeren, Jarod 149
Manville, Mason 165
Van Cura, Devon 184
Hoeg, James 197
McCutcheon, Matt 197
Rasheed, Shakur 197

If Cutch goes, that means Cassar vs. Sleigh in Bucknell Dual

Possible Nick Lee vs. Yianni

LP, did you pay Track for the Allstar? Twitter suggested they played around quite a bit during it, including making viewers choose between men & women bouts. What's your take on their yearly subscription and its offerings? Both price-wise and quality experiences or guesses. TIA.

LP, did you pay Track for the Allstar? Twitter suggested they played around quite a bit during it, including making viewers choose between men & women bouts. What's your take on their yearly subscription and its offerings? Both price-wise and quality experiences or guesses. TIA.

Yes you needed to toggle between mats if you wanted to stay with the mens matches.

JP are you going to the game tomorrow? If so are you going to Gs tailgate? Well be up, but like chasing a pot of gold there is a party over at Gate C Im trying to find. Otherwise, Ill be over to chat.

Some kind gentleman gave me his passcode for the All-Star event so I could watch the archived footage. The only time I've purchased an event was for Senior and Junior Worlds. Everything ran smoothly in those events.

To my knowledge, there is no option of yearly subscription. Jason Bryant has said it's due to tournament payouts. Hopefully they are working on something that is more cost-friendly to wrestling fans. Right now their model is geared towards family members of wrestling participants.

Last edited:
Reactions: jtothemfp
Some other wrestlers of note (and I'm probably missing a few):
133 - Vito Arujau, Noah Baughman, Chaz Tucker, Cornell; Cameron Kelly, Ohio
141 - Brian Courtney, Virginia
149 - Dylan Realbuto, Cornell
165 - May Bethea, Penn; Jay Jay Chavez, Cornell; Vincent Deprez, Binghamton
184 - Max Dean, Cornell; Louie Deprez, Binghamton; Joe Heyob, Penn

And lest we forget: Cornell 285 McZiggy Richards -- may he never run out of eligibility, because McZiggy.

Some other wrestlers of note (and I'm probably missing a few):
133 - Vito Arujau, Noah Baughman, Chaz Tucker, Cornell; Cameron Kelly, Ohio
141 - Brian Courtney, Virginia
149 - Dylan Realbuto, Cornell
165 - May Bethea, Penn; Jay Jay Chavez, Cornell; Vincent Deprez, Binghamton
184 - Max Dean, Cornell; Louie Deprez, Binghamton; Joe Heyob, Penn

And lest we forget: Cornell 285 McZiggy Richards -- may he never run out of eligibility, because McZiggy.
Zack Trampe will be wrestling 133 this weekend also. Been battling an injury and just got cleared to give it a go today.

Just checked the 197 bracket. No Cutch

149 has Verkleren, Pipher and Gardner from PSU

Excited to see how Manville does at 165

Surprised no Berge

Highlight is potential Lee vs Yianni

Reactions: diggerpup
Courtesy of Acacia on FOS...

133 Dom Giannangeli Unseeded... gets #2 Seed Jacob Nicholson (Binghamton) in 1st Match
141 Nick Lee #1 Seed - Yanni Diakomihalis #4 Seed
141 Scott Obendorfer Unseeded... gets #2 seed Alexander Jaffe (Harvard) in 1st Match
149 Ritchie McClanahan #2 Seed
149 Jarod Verkleeren Unseeded... gets top seeded Hunter Ladnier (Harvard) in 2nd Round
149 Luke Gardner Unseeded... gets Jacob Macololooy (Columbia) in 1st Match
149 Bo Pipher Unseeded... Bye in 1st Round
165 Mason Manville #4 Seed
184 Devon Van Cura Unseeded... gets Reid Robilotto (F&M) in 1st Match
197 No Matt McCutcheon???
197 Shakur Rasheed #3 Seed
197 James Hoeg Unseeded

Just checked the 197 bracket. No Cutch
Just my guess. Matt already has a ton competitive experience and wrestling in varying opens offers Matt little more than just a competitive outlet.
Anthony requires gained experience. I would be shocked if Cassar isn't wrestling today.

Last edited:
Just my guess. Matt already has a ton competitive experience and wrestling in varying opens offers Matt little more than just a competitive outlet.
Anthony requires gained experience. I would be shocked if CassAR isn'the wrestling today.

The tough 197 pounder from Bucknell is out for year. Thinking about it, would rather see Cassar at this tournament to get 4-5 matches in

Don't do it . . .

Do what? I’d like to know. Cenzo is awesome and a freshman national champ. There is a stud in that room at the same weight. I’m interested in knowing if Cenzo beats him pretty good or if they close matches. Manville can keep anyone close. Curious that’s all.

I’ve always liked Manvill and look forward to seeing him compete

Do what? I’d like to know. Cenzo is awesome and a freshman national champ. There is a stud in that room at the same weight. I’m interested in knowing if Cenzo beats him pretty good or if they close matches. Manville can keep anyone close. Curious that’s all.

I’ve always liked Manvill and look forward to seeing him compete
He meant don't "invoke Spyker"

Reactions: slushhead
Courtesy of Acacia on FOS...

133 Dom Giannangeli Unseeded... gets #2 Seed Jacob Nicholson (Binghamton) in 1st Match
141 Nick Lee #1 Seed - Yanni Diakomihalis #4 Seed
141 Scott Obendorfer Unseeded... gets #2 seed Alexander Jaffe (Harvard) in 1st Match
149 Ritchie McClanahan #2 Seed
149 Jarod Verkleeren Unseeded... gets top seeded Hunter Ladnier (Harvard) in 2nd Round
149 Luke Gardner Unseeded... gets Jacob Macololooy (Columbia) in 1st Match
149 Bo Pipher Unseeded... Bye in 1st Round
165 Mason Manville #4 Seed
184 Devon Van Cura Unseeded... gets Reid Robilotto (F&M) in 1st Match
197 No Matt McCutcheon???
197 Shakur Rasheed #3 Seed
197 James Hoeg Unseeded
Expect Verkleeren to impress.

Early mat assignments of interest

Mat 1
Vito Arujau (FLWC) vs Anthony Ianno (FLWC)

MAT 2
Jacob Macololooy (Columbia) vs Luke Gardner

MAT 6
Dominic Giannangeli (Penn State) vs Jacob Nicholson

MAT 7
Griffin Higginbotham (Cornell Unattac) vs Joey Blumer

MAT 8
Brian Courtney (University of V) vs Max Pickett

MAT 10
Mason Lindenmuth (Penn State) vs Noah Baughman

MAT 10
Scott Obendorfer (Penn State) vs Alexander Jaffe

Just saw a danger zone bailout by Nicholson against Dom. Interesting because he might have been able to win the position.

Just saw a danger zone bailout by Nicholson against Dom. Interesting because he might have been able to win the position.

I think I saw an out-of-the-norm bailout in the ASU-Meatchicken dual the other night (either Shields-Pantaleo or Valencia-Massa). Rule already working.

Verk is tearing this kid up in the 1st pd. feasting on fresh meat 14-3 w 2min in RT so far

Now that I've had the luxury of the Flo text notifications it sucks not being able to use it with Track. Harder to keep up with where all the PSU guys will be up on when there are a lot in this tournament

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT