ADVERTISEMENT

Johnstown............

if You get a chance to see why I’d appreciate it..
thank you
not a big deal either way

Well, let's be clear...........

I was at a 7 on 7 event for little kids. My grandson plays. I happened to check my phone, saw his question, and legitimately responded. I didn't have an idea.

Now, I'm home, and on my laptop. I could look, but not sure what good that will or won't do.

Z
Don't you need his Social Security number to clean this up?

Social security number, address, mothers maiden name, first car, first pet, street name i grew up on..
All this information is sent.
Be forewarned you have more to worry about than I do. My credit score is 123 so by you checking my score will go up.

Reactions: Mike Zierath
FTR @johnstownsteel, I think it sucks that you limit who can view your profile…..That’s almost to paranoid for even me.

Unlike you, I am highly accessible………

Z

Hmmm.... not sure how my settings got like that. Lol. Anyone should be able to view it now. Lol
I did not know these settings even existed. I was looking at your settings to figure out how to navigate the information fields when I saw you follow LemonPie. I noticed it says he was "last seen" on Feb. 20, 2022, but his last post shows as of Sep. 2, 2020. Does this mean he logged into his account in February but just hasn't posted since 2020?

I did not know these settings even existed. I was looking at your settings to figure out how to navigate the information fields when I saw you follow LemonPie. I noticed it says he was "last seen" on Feb. 20, 2022, but his last post shows as of Sep. 2, 2020. Does this mean he logged into his account in February but just hasn't posted since 2020?
Yes. That's what it means.

Reactions: Psalm 1 guy
Yes

Reactions: Psalm 1 guy
I don’t see a Dm option for you. Hard to believe you aren’t a paying member….cheap ass!

Z
Lol. I sure am. With Rokfin, Big 10+, ESPN+, giving some to WFL here and there, gotta break down and give some to wrestlestat this year I'm all tapped out. I don't know, maybe you can convince to give some to Rivals. I mean I probably won't do anything more than the forums on here but guess I should probably give them some money. Lol

Reactions: mcpat
His balls?
Some footage of him from 1973.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: johnstownsteel
ADVERTISEMENT