ADVERTISEMENT

Johnstown............

With great power, comes great responsibility............

April 11, 2016 is a day that will live in infamy. Happy Anniversary!

And it wasn't me. Don't make me regret the things I do.

Mike
0d5c3cc5a6d9e1f1abc042be3870f1f6_w200.gif

Banning is such an odd thing. I got banned from HR because I told them that bringing up Sandusky in connection with Penn State wrestling was almost as bad as bringing up Gable's sister in connection with Iowa wrestling. At least that seemed to be the precipitating event. The moderator never talked to me about it.

Rutgers' mod at least talked to me. He told me I hadn't actually violated any rules (people just didn't "like" my opinions) but that he was tired of people interrupting his dinners with phone calls and texts complaining about my opinions. 😂

Banning is such an odd thing. I got banned from HR because I told them that bringing up Sandusky in connection with Penn State wrestling was almost as bad as bringing up Gable's sister in connection with Iowa wrestling. At least that seemed to be the precipitating event. The moderator never talked to me about it.

Rutgers' mod at least talked to me. He told me I hadn't actually violated any rules (people just didn't "like" my opinions) but that he was tired of people interrupting his dinners with phone calls and texts complaining about my opinions. 😂
Damn….that’s cold!

I would have banned you too!

Z

I never knew some many people got banned from tHR.

All the bitching about nobody getting banned and it seems like many have.

Any idea why I can’t post on the Iowa board?
I can like posts but not post. Says I have insufficient privileges.
@Mike Zierath
No idea

Z

I'll take this one Mike.

Ya see Cstroke, there could be several reasons for this. I don't know your situation and there are several questions I'd need answered to better serve you. First, are you signing in there with this username or a new one that you've created? Not gonna accuse or make assumptions about your status.... ok... yes I am. I'm thinking the CStroke username was banned. You then created a new username and are now attempting to rejoin the forum only to find you do not have posting privileges. Does this sound about right? Once I know, I may be able resolve your issue.

And no I’ve never posted there or been banned..
That’s what happens when you don’t show up to bridge duals..
OK sir. I'm gonna put in a help ticket for you. Appreciate your patience while we try to fix your issue.

lol no iowa fan then you cant post!!
Well, let's be clear...........

I was at a 7 on 7 event for little kids. My grandson plays. I happened to check my phone, saw his question, and legitimately responded. I didn't have an idea.

Now, I'm home, and on my laptop. I could look, but not sure what good that will or won't do.

Z

ADVERTISEMENT