ADVERTISEMENT

John Surma..LOL!

ralpieE

Jun 28, 2015
Dishonest_john.jpg

"Dishonest John".

Reactions: psu1969a
He's a dual threat........did his best to destroy US Steel and led PSU into the fires of hell. I keep hoping they'll have a John Surma Recognition Day at a home game. It would be well attended.

It is good to see more are seeing that Jerry did not get a fair trial and deserves a new trial.

I would like to take a different slant.

Would anyone be upset if Surma changed places with Sandusky?

It is good to see more are seeing that Jerry did not get a fair trial and deserves a new trial.

I would like to take a different slant.

Would anyone be upset if Surma changed places with Sandusky?

It's only August 3, but here's the front-runner for August's stupidest post.

As fair as I will give your buddy, Tom Brady. Of course you would back Surma, because all you know in Michigan is how to cheat.

As fair as I will give your buddy, Tom Brady. Of course you would back Surma, because all you know in Michigan is how to cheat.

I hate Tom Brady. He's a liar and a cheater.

But sure --- let's throw Brady in jail instead of Surma! As long as Jer Bear gets released --- that is the important thing, of course.

CR hasn't been around talking up Big John much lately. He used to love the guy. I remember one post when he was trying to tell us what a great hockey player Big John was, in some Pittsburgh men's league. Now there was a relevant topic.

Reactions: ChiTownLion
There is more concrete evidence that Surma and the other BOTs cost PSU over $100 mil than Jerry has sex with any boys.

The biggest argument for Jerry being guilty is that if there is smoke there is fire. However, it still doesn't mean Jerry had sex with these boys, but I would understand if there was a lesser charge about Jerry going beyond boundaries. However, with Surma there is smoke totaling over $100 mil and his best defense is that because of insurance we are only out $40-70 mil.

There is more concrete evidence that Surma and the other BOTs cost PSU over $100 mil than Jerry has sex with any boys.

The biggest argument for Jerry being guilty is that if there is smoke there is fire. However, it still doesn't mean Jerry had sex with these boys, but I would understand if there was a lesser charge about Jerry going beyond boundaries. However, with Surma there is smoke totaling over $100 mil and his best defense is that because of insurance we are only out $40-70 mil.

That excuse doesn't fly, because the insurance is refusing to pay.

ADVERTISEMENT