ADVERTISEMENT

John McAfee dead from suicide

You scared the crap out of me. I thought you meant Pat, who played soccer with my son from the time they were eight years old until they graduated high school. Sheesh!

Reactions: LionDeNittany
Was he “friends” with the Clintons?
Are you suggesting it could be an Arkancide? I was trying to remember the name of the guy who wrote about the strange stuff that supposedly happened to those in the Clinton's orbit - Christopher Ruddy. While enjoyable to read, a lot of that stuff was proven to be bunk, btw. But my Googling showed that Christopher Sign's death is being attributed to Arkancide by some since he broke the Clinton-Loretta Lynch tarmac meeting.

He killed himself over 4 million dollars of unpaid taxes, come on.
No, it was the rest of his life in jail that was the issue. The feds weren’t going to just ask for the money to be paid and let him walk.

Reactions: psuno1
Are you suggesting it could be an Arkancide? I was trying to remember the name of the guy who wrote about the strange stuff that supposedly happened to those in the Clinton's orbit - Christopher Ruddy. While enjoyable to read, a lot of that stuff was proven to be bunk, btw. But my Googling showed that Christopher Sign's death is being attributed to Arkancide by some since he broke the Clinton-Loretta Lynch tarmac meeting.
The original QAnon.

Reactions: LionJim
That's exactly my point. It was the wild-assed conspiracy theory before Q. The whole thing was absurd.
The high number of people who were connected to the Clintons and died of suicide, mysterious circumstances, and accidents doesn't intrigue you?

Reactions: WeR0206
The high number of people who were connected to the Clintons and died of suicide, mysterious circumstances, and accidents doesn't intrigue you?
Based on all we know of The Clintons 30 years on? No. They're an absolute mess and a magnet for damaged, unhappy people. I do not believe they were smart enough to orchestrate a mass wipe-out of potential blackmailers without being caught with tangible proof.

No, it was the rest of his life in jail that was the issue. The feds weren’t going to just ask for the money to be paid and let him walk.

So, he killed himself before he was tried and convicted?

Given the environment today, I'd take my chances that I could get one juror to essentially "Jury Nullify" any verdict that involved prison time.

Reactions: WeR0206
So, he killed himself before he was tried and convicted?

Given the environment today, I'd take my chances that I could get one juror to essentially "Jury Nullify" any verdict that involved prison time.
Except everyone knows the feds don’t bring a case unless it’s pretty solid. Odds are he was getting locked up for life, especially with a case this easy to prove.

And if he wasn’t, the minute he was let go, we would have extradited him to Belize since he’s wanted there for the murder of his neighbor.

Except everyone knows the feds don’t bring a case unless it’s pretty solid. Odds are he was getting locked up for life, especially with a case this easy to prove.

And if he wasn’t, the minute he was let go, we would have extradited him to Belize since he’s wanted there for the murder of his neighbor.
They think so but ask Jim Donnan, GA old coach

I think you're just trying to say it has to be suicide.

You're not giving any thought at all to his mindset - which should be "I've got a chance at jury nullification, at a minimum for the charges that result in prison.

Almost no one would give up so easily - prior to a conviction.

I think you're just trying to say it has to be suicide.

You're not giving any thought at all to his mindset - which should be "I've got a chance at jury nullification, at a minimum for the charges that result in prison.

Almost no one would give up so easily - prior to a conviction.
I’m saying it’s not unrealistic that it was suicide. Some are quick to assume it wasn’t.

Like I said, if we didn’t convict him, we’d be extraditing him to Belize where he’d be facing murder charges. And most likely he’d be spending time leading up to and during the trial in jail, since he’s such a flight risk. So, at his age (75), maybe he didn’t want to be locked up, and knew his chances of beating both trials were minimal. And maybe he had some health issues as well, and didn’t want to spend his final years sitting in jail, fighting in court. Just saying it’s not out of the realm of possibility.

Based on all we know of The Clintons 30 years on? No. They're an absolute mess and a magnet for damaged, unhappy people. I do not believe they were smart enough to orchestrate a mass wipe-out of potential blackmailers without being caught with tangible proof.
also the average person knows 300-500 people. High level politicians know thousands, perhaps tens of thousands. The odds of some of them dying prematurely, some from mysterious circumstances, are much higher.

As an aside, it is said that Bill C’s best attribute was that he never forget a face or name. He could meet someone once, see them a couple years later, and remember every detail about them. Made it look like he was a great guy that cared.

Reactions: WestSideLion
I’m saying it’s not unrealistic that it was suicide. Some are quick to assume it wasn’t.

Like I said, if we didn’t convict him, we’d be extraditing him to Belize where he’d be facing murder charges. And most likely he’d be spending time leading up to and during the trial in jail, since he’s such a flight risk. So, at his age (75), maybe he didn’t want to be locked up, and knew his chances of beating both trials were minimal. And maybe he had some health issues as well, and didn’t want to spend his final years sitting in jail, fighting in court. Just saying it’s not out of the realm of possibility.
It's possible. But it bothers me as does Epstein.

First, if we are to respect those in authority (and they really deserve zero respect at this point), then they must show competence. THESE PEOPLE CLEARLY SHOULD BE ON SUICIDE WATCH AND YET THEY ARE NOT.

So, let us give the gubmint idiots (yes, this time in Spain) the benefit of the doubt - he committed suicide and they're only just terribly incompetent.

But do I believe that? Incompetence? McAfee alone - sure. Epstein and McAfee - less likely.

It's possible. But it bothers me as does Epstein.

First, if we are to respect those in authority (and they really deserve zero respect at this point), then they must show competence. THESE PEOPLE CLEARLY SHOULD BE ON SUICIDE WATCH AND YET THEY ARE NOT.

So, let us give the gubmint idiots (yes, this time in Spain) the benefit of the doubt - he committed suicide and they're only just terribly incompetent.

But do I believe that? Incompetence? McAfee alone - sure. Epstein and McAfee - less likely.

Why should McAfee have been on suicide watch?

There are thousands of people in jail awaiting trial. Simply because one of them killed himself doesn't make it a major issue.

Plenty of McAfee types who dont commit suicide.

Suicide watch is borderline torture for a prisoner.

LdN

Why should McAfee have been on suicide watch?

There are thousands of people in jail awaiting trial. Simply because one of them killed himself doesn't make it a major issue.

Plenty of McAfee types who dont commit suicide.

Suicide watch is borderline torture for a prisoner.

LdN
All political prisoners should be on suicide watch.

Protects the prisoner. Protects the guards and the officers.

Why is it borderline torture? Just WORKING cameras and no items you can use to hang yourself.

I can't really help you then.
You should do some research.

LdN

When you adopt the stance that it is so easy to understand and so self-evident, yet refuse to explain it - you essentially concede the field.

From this point, unless you otherwise explain, I think we will simply accept that my view is pretty much spot on.

But again, if you simply explain why it's so bad, and you're right, I'll gladly admit it.

ADVERTISEMENT