ADVERTISEMENT

John Johnson suspension

10 Years After

Jul 26, 2013
Anyone hear anything more on his suspension since it was announced in January? Is it still indefinite or is he just completely done with the team? Anyone know why he was suspended?

Originally posted by 10 Years After:
Anyone hear anything more on his suspension since it was announced in January? Is it still indefinite or is he just completely done with the team? Anyone know why he was suspended?
Sorry, I don't even know who he is.

No, but I hope he moves on to another program. We don't need controversy

and from watching him at Pitt and then at PSU he seems to hog the ball and jack up poor shots. I like the guards that played this year, Garner and Thorpe, as well as the couple of reserves that played and we also have a good guard coming in as a freshman. Really, no offense to JJ, but PSU needs to play the young kids and continue to build a future.

Re: John Johnson

John Johnson is a senior and is finished with college basketball. A couple weeks ago Chambers said Johnson could possibly earn his way back on to the squad but the odds weren't looking good. Even if we accept an invitation to the CBI, I very much doubt you'll see Johnson in a PSU uniform. Decent shooter and athletic driver to the hoop, but was too small to be an effective #2 and he didn't have the handle or the instincts for a PG. I also didn't like Johnson's body language when he was substituted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT