ADVERTISEMENT

Joey Porter Jr. — 2022 Heisman odds

zero chance JPJ wins the Heisman. no way a pure CB only is going to win. Need to return some kicks and punts to at least get a few highlight reel plays. plus although I do like JPJ as a corner, he is going to have to have up his game from last year just to be a first round pick let alone the heisman.

zero chance JPJ wins the Heisman. no way a pure CB only is going to win. Need to return some kicks and punts to at least get a few highlight reel plays. plus although I do like JPJ as a corner, he is going to have to have up his game from last year just to be a first round pick let alone the heisman.

And some plays at WR.

I'll he happy if he plays as a lock down corner and gets a few picks. And does not get torched in clutch situations. After that things like big returns are all gravy.

Reactions: CbusLion10
I'll he happy if he plays as a lock down corner and gets a few picks. And does not get torched in clutch situations. After that things like big returns are all gravy.
When is that going to happen? He's an interference and holding machine who drops interceptions so far...

• Haha
Reactions: Lion8286
A different proposition:

Over/under on Pass Interference penalties Joey has this year -- 6.5

(I may be wrong, but I think he had 9 PI calls last season)

When is that going to happen? He's an interference and holding machine who drops interceptions so far...
Don't watch then. He obviously played well for us to make this list but keep jeering against him. I will send his Dad your comments. Where do you live so he can come over and speak with you?

Reactions: PSUALREADYKNOW
Shaking my head when I see Will Levis on the top half of that list.

Why?

Levis would require a miracle season to sniff the Heisman. UK would have to beat Georgia and Alabama, with Levis having very good stats in the process. They could lose one other game and that's it.

Heisman is best QB on best team roughly.

Why?

Levis would require a miracle season to sniff the Heisman. UK would have to beat Georgia and Alabama, with Levis having very good stats in the process. They could lose one other game and that's it.

Heisman is best QB on best team roughly.
Why? Because our 6th year QB is not sniffing that list.

ADVERTISEMENT