ADVERTISEMENT

Joey McKenna to PSU??

You really think he donated? I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'm looking to sell if you are interested. :rolleyes:
I am not holding my breath, but there is always a small hope. It is , after all, a good cause!

And I have been over two bridges in Brooklyn, and neither of them are worth a nickle in my book. Maybe you know of another? ;)

would people trade Joey and Brody for Nick?

only inward issue with bringing in Joey is the log jam at 141-165 in my mind.

would people trade Joey and Brody for Nick?

only inward issue with bringing in Joey is the log jam at 141-165 in my mind.
The better question to me would be, "if we could land McKenna and Teske for their respective careers with any money freed up by NS departing, would you be happy?"

I guess it comes down to how much I feel we need to boost 141/play keep away to beat tanOSU this year. I'm fine with Teske for 4-5 years as long as the other lights stick. I don't see McKenna being a big upgrade in 2019 at a high price, but he'd give us major a security blanket. He really could be a finalist this year, and I think you'd have to play keep if he'd come just to give us some margin.

I am not holding my breath, but there is always a small hope. It is , after all, a good cause!

And I have been over two bridges in Brooklyn, and neither of them are worth a nickle in my book. Maybe you know of another? ;)
How about the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge? That one is worth $17 just for each car that passes over it Westbound!

McKenna seems like a pipe dream.
Just something that I heard about Mckenna--PSU has no $ for him unless Nick transfers..Which makes sense of why we have heard nothing about Mckenna. I do not know this to be 100% true, but I did get it from someone I trust.

So if this has any truth to it, when we get the final verdict about NS then we should hear about McKeena also....

Just something that I heard about Mckenna--PSU has no $ for him unless Nick transfers..Which makes sense of why we have heard nothing about Mckenna. I do not know this to be 100% true, but I did get it from someone I trust.

So if this has any truth to it, when we get the final verdict about NS then we should hear about McKeena also....
If that comes to pass, "neutral" wrestling fans will be saltier than the Dead Sea

Reactions: mickpsu1
If that comes to pass, "neutral" wrestling fans will be saltier than the Dead Sea

nick is gone. no repairing this bridge. so its on to mckenna and this squares with your pullover from the Ohio board. meaning why it didnt go down that way sunday.

both parties moving on....unless your an IT person then your off, then on, then off again....

How about the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge? That one is worth $17 just for each car that passes over it Westbound!
SHP, is that one rough, and pace normally at a standstill? I wasn't driving, so don't know about tolls, but nothing worse than being stuck in the middle of a bridge. Too much watching Sharknado with the kids, I guess:eek:

SHP, is that one rough, and pace normally at a standstill? I wasn't driving, so don't know about tolls, but nothing worse than being stuck in the middle of a bridge. Too much watching Sharknado with the kids, I guess:eek:
Haven't been on it in a long time, but yes, it doesn't exactly move all that expeditiously.

Glaciers think NYC bridge traffic is slow.

All joking aside, last Friday on the way home from Maine, got snagged in a massive city backup to the GW Bridge at 2:30 pm, about 30 min of near standstill. Two lanes over were a couple police vans, sirens blaring, couldn't get thru because nowhere for cars to move to let the cops by. For 30+ min.

When we finally got to the bridge exit and the cops were still back somewhere, my wife cracked that the emergency was long over. Hope nobody died.

At least the bridge was free because you only have to pay to escape New Jersey.

Reactions: SetonHallPirate
Glaciers think NYC bridge traffic is slow.

All joking aside, last Friday on the way home from Maine, got snagged in a massive city backup to the GW Bridge at 2:30 pm, about 30 min of near standstill. Two lanes over were a couple police vans, sirens blaring, couldn't get thru because nowhere for cars to move to let the cops by. For 30+ min.

When we finally got to the bridge exit and the cops were still back somewhere, my wife cracked that the emergency was long over. Hope nobody died.

At least the bridge was free because you only have to pay to escape New Jersey.

How was the traffic on Rte. 1 trying to get past the line at Red's Eats in Wiscasset? That can take 30 mins plus on a Friday afternoon during the summer. [Or did you depart in the morning / south of there?]

How was the traffic on Rte. 1 trying to get past the line at Red's Eats in Wiscasset? That can take 30 mins plus on a Friday afternoon during the summer. [Or did you depart in the morning / south of there?]
Both. We left at 7:30 am from NW of Portland. Only time on Rt 1 was stopping for lunch in downtown Fairfield CT, under a mile from I-95.

I'll just add: Waze is the greatest GPS not on military aircraft. Aside from flagging speed traps and construction zones, it steered me away from multiple wrecks -- often in ways that sounded stupid at the time. And the stoppage countdown timer bar ... genius.

Both. We left at 7:30 am from NW of Portland. Only time on Rt 1 was stopping for lunch in downtown Fairfield CT, under a mile from I-95.

I'll just add: Waze is the greatest GPS not on military aircraft. Aside from flagging speed traps and construction zones, it steered me away from multiple wrecks -- often in ways that sounded stupid at the time. And the stoppage countdown timer bar ... genius.
LOVE WAZE!!

It took only two days, and I stopped getting Rick Roll'd by the Suriano thread, and am now getting Rick Roll'd by the McKenna thread!

It took only two days, and I stopped getting Rick Roll'd by the Suriano thread, and am now getting Rick Roll'd by the McKenna thread!
As momma used to say: Rick Roll me once, it's your fault. Rick Roll me 137 times, it's my fault. ;)

Happen to be on my way up there now -- will be on west side of Penobscot Bay, Camden area.

Happen to be on my way up there now -- will be on west side of Penobscot Bay, Camden area.
Only person I've ever seen say they're staying in Camden. Wait, you meant Maine.

Owls Head Transportation Museum is nearby and fantastic. But you probably already knew that since you knew about Red's Eats.

Do get up to Hancock to see Chainsaw Ray.

Only person I've ever seen say they're staying in Camden. Wait, you meant Maine.

Owls Head Transportation Museum is nearby and fantastic. But you probably already knew that since you knew about Red's Eats.

Do get up to Hancock to see Chainsaw Ray.

I'm actually from the area and will be visiting family. Speaking of Camden -- we once participated in a one-way "youth exchange" and hosted a kid from Camden, NJ. For some reason, we didn't send any Camden, ME kids down there . . .

I'm actually from the area and will be visiting family. Speaking of Camden -- we once participated in a one-way "youth exchange" and hosted a kid from Camden, NJ. For some reason, we didn't send any Camden, ME kids down there . . .
Is that like the youth exchange version of a Rochambeau?

Reactions: slushhead
Operated on when?
He's had a pretty big scar on his left shoulder for a few years. I wouldn't want to face Zain with perfectly unscarred shoulders myself.

5928135a8de37.jpeg

Reactions: Dogwelder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT