ADVERTISEMENT

JoeMo takes Akron head coaching position

I think it’s a good move. If he does well there, he’ll get another P5 opportunity.
I’m rooting for him.

Moorhead was trying to get back east, and this was the easiest way to do it. Apparently family considerations played a huge role in him taking a lesser job like this rather than stay out west.

Reactions: TheGLOV
MoJo hit lightning in a bottle with Barkley. SaSa made his O go and covered up a lot of issues we had with his insane athleticism. He parleyed that into his SEC job which exposed his system followed by a more talented Oregon. I think he has finally found is station in life wrt to college football.

He's probably making a million plus, not bad compared to average Americans coaching a game he loves. Most people don't get jobs like that.

Reactions: psu skp and TheGLOV
MoJo hit lightning in a bottle with Barkley. SaSa made his O go and covered up a lot of issues we had with his insane athleticism. He parleyed that into his SEC job which exposed his system followed by a more talented Oregon. I think he has finally found is station in life wrt to college football.

He's probably making a million plus, not bad compared to average Americans coaching a game he loves. Most people don't get jobs like that.
We’ll see. If he makes a go of it at Akron, P5s will come knocking.

We’ll see. If he makes a go of it at Akron, P5s will come knocking.

Mo Jo took a huge pay cut to go to Akron, $2.5 M over 5 years, he was making a million a year at OU. Not sure if MoJo has aspirations any more for coaching in a high pressure P5 conference.

Kent State can't stop the run now. Joe M might make it worse.

Bet on the Wyoming Cowboys to cover the 3 pts vs Flashes in Famous Idaho Potato Bowl. You heard it here before Spud Center.

ADVERTISEMENT