ADVERTISEMENT

JHC, Kellen Winslow Jr. accused of rape and kidnapping

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
according to TMZ....and it gets worse:

Kellen Winslow Jr. allegedly raped at least 2 women in their 50s -- and tried to rape at least two more, including an 86-year-old woman ... this according to law enforcement.

As we previously reported, Winslow was arrested Thursday for multiple felonies including forcible rape and forcible sodomy.

Now, according to the criminal complaint obtained by The San Diego Union-Tribune... the victims were older women.

Kellen allegedly kidnapped and raped a 54-year-old woman in March.

He allegedly kidnapped and sodomized a 59-year-old woman in May.

And, earlier this month, he allegedly committed burglary with the intent to rape a 71-year-old woman and an 86-year-old woman.

Winslow is due in court later today. He faces life in prison if convicted on all counts.

BTW, I post this with no implication that I am FOR rape or AGAINST rape and with no references to my personal feelings of #metoo or "#methree" or having sex at work. I thank you.

Reactions: stormingnorm
This is one of the least shocking news items I have seen recently. Guy was always off and seemed like a ticking time bomb waiting to go off.

Reactions: TheGLOV

BTW, I post this with no implication that I am FOR rape or AGAINST rape and with no references to my personal feelings of #metoo or "#methree" or having sex at work. I thank you.

You ambiguously aren’t against rape?

You ambiguously aren’t against rape?
i don't judge. i have no opinion. i report, you decide. i am switzerland.

images

Kellen Winslow Jr. allegedly raped at least 2 women in their 50s -- and tried to rape at least two more, including an 86-year-old woman ... this according to law enforcement.

As we previously reported, Winslow was arrested Thursday for multiple felonies including forcible rape and forcible sodomy.

Now, according to the criminal complaint obtained by The San Diego Union-Tribune... the victims were older women.

And, earlier this month, he allegedly committed burglary with the intent to rape a 71-year-old woman and an 86-year-old woman.

Winslow is due in court later today. He faces life in prison if convicted on all counts.

Disgusting. I hope to hell he didn’t do those things. Just sickening.

This is one of the least shocking news items I have seen recently. Guy was always off and seemed like a ticking time bomb waiting to go off.

Agreed - Jr has been always quite off and thuggish. Starts with his picking a da U and spiraled downward from there, fast...

Another of the U's finest!

What a jerk!!!

Reactions: nittany dave
ADVERTISEMENT