"Jesus Guns Babies" An exercise in self parody.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Apparently, Jesus, guns and babies go hand in hand; if you're a "Christian nationalist." Just ask Kandiss Taylor, the Christian nationalist whackadoo who, with Trump's backing, managed to lose the GOP gubernatorial primary to Brian Kemp. She used those very words as a campaign slogan.

The article linked below was guffaw inducing, but it also shows how effed up the "Christian nationalist" perspective is.

The opening paragraph of the above linked article is pretty funny, and it only gets better from there:

"This weekend, ahead of her GOP primary race on Tuesday, rabid Trumpist and current Georgia gubernatorial candidate Kandiss Taylor was filmed giving a confused but fiery speech. She claimed that the Constitution states that traitors must be put to death by firing squad (which it very much does not.) She also said she is ready to 'handcuff' local sheriffs who are insufficiently conservative or betray the Constitution. As she delivered her spiel, Taylor stood in front of a van emblazoned with the words 'Jesus Guns Babies.' ”

Reactions: NJPSU

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
always a problem when a company paraphrases instead of has actual quotes.

Reactions: bison13

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Apparently, Jesus, guns and babies go hand in hand; if you're a "Christian nationalist." Just ask Kandiss Taylor, the Christian nationalist whackadoo who, with Trump's backing, managed to lose the GOP gubernatorial primary to Brian Kemp. She used those very words as a campaign slogan.

The article linked below was guffaw inducing, but it also shows how effed up the "Christian nationalist" perspective is.

The opening paragraph of the above linked article is pretty funny, and it only gets better from there:

"This weekend, ahead of her GOP primary race on Tuesday, rabid Trumpist and current Georgia gubernatorial candidate Kandiss Taylor was filmed giving a confused but fiery speech. She claimed that the Constitution states that traitors must be put to death by firing squad (which it very much does not.) She also said she is ready to 'handcuff' local sheriffs who are insufficiently conservative or betray the Constitution. As she delivered her spiel, Taylor stood in front of a van emblazoned with the words 'Jesus Guns Babies.' ”

It brings to mind the literary classic Eats, Shoots & Leaves about a panda arrested for wreaking havoc in a bar...all a misunderstanding based on a single confused comma.

It's also reminiscent of a t-shirt gifted to me decades ago, still in my possession to this day, on the occasion of a transfer to a different government office: God, Guns, and Guts Made America; Let's Keep All Three.

That was back when our government actually esteemed God, Guns, and Guts. Times have changed.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Well, the no court appearance lawyer claims he's smarter than Turley. So, ya have that.

We_Are

May 29, 2001

Maybe that’s why she got 3% of the vote in the GOP primary sunshine…?

F’d up is that nuts like Abrams actually get nominated in snowflake land….lulz

Last edited:

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
TRUMP!

You just knew if LB was posting it had to be about Trump.

TDS - Find the Cure!
Actually, the article was about Kandiss Taylor and Christian nationalists. If you had better reading skillz, you would have been able to discern that.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Well, the no court appearance lawyer claims he's smarter than Turley. So, ya have that.
Feature that. An ASU grad who spends his day looking at the dong hole and the wrong hole of female horses is commenting on my skills as a lawyer. LOL. #HOUSEBOATSFORDAYS.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019

Why are such a bigot?

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Feature that. An ASU grad who spends his day looking at the dong hole and the wrong hole of female horses is commenting on my skills as a lawyer. LOL. #HOUSEBOATSFORDAYS.
You really are a pathetic bigot. You're the clown that believes he's smarter than Turley. Typical lib, nothing but lies.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
The best lawyers all work out of their house!
Not sure of that, but many very good lawyers DO have home offices. I know a bunch of them. I have set up an office in each of my homes.

What do YOU do to eke out a living? (I'm anticipating crickets from you.)

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
You really are a pathetic bigot. You're the clown that believes he's smarter than Turley. Typical lib, nothing but lies.
ASU Scholar: I thought that I would give you a break from your genuflecting to Jonathan Turley by posting a photo that is sure to get you all excited.

view-horses-backside-260nw-1023778615.jpg

• Haha

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
ASU Scholar: I thought that I would give you a break from your genuflecting to Jonathan Turley by posting a photo that is sure to get you all excited.

view-horses-backside-260nw-1023778615.jpg
This shows just how ignorant and pathetic you are. I never work facing that direction. Keep mocking hard working Americans. Lawyer. Lmao. Turley would own you in any courtroom or debate.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
English please.
Why are you a such a bigot? Oh wait my bad I forgot we can't leave the realm of spelling for you. Bless your heart. I'll help you out .
Why are you one of these?

Reactions: Hotshoe

nitanee123

Nov 27, 2001
If an attorney is working out of his house, it’s because he can’t afford rent. I guess that’s the price of living in paradise. Amirite?

nitanee123

Nov 27, 2001
Not sure of that, but many very good lawyers DO have home offices. I know a bunch of them. I have set up an office in each of my homes.

What do YOU do to eke out a living? (I'm anticipating crickets from you.)

Who would be stupid enough to disclose so much of their personal life on a message board? (Besides you, of course.)