ADVERTISEMENT

Jersey Sales

Does anybody know a site where you can buy a PSU nike jersey that's not #1
Didn't they limit the numbers available to #1 and the last two digits of the current year - 17 ? PSU sells 1,17, and 94, special season. IIRC, I think it is an obtuse way to avoid paying the players, and potential lawsuits. Schools want to stay clear of infringing on the players ownership of his own product/number. It's an obtuse way to avoid paying a player for the players increasing sale of school merchandise, and the school making money off the players likeness.
http://onwardstate.com/2016/02/11/penn-state-restricts-sale-of-select-football-jersey-numbers/

google bonanza.com and search for whatever jersey you want. It will come from the US, but I think they are made in China, who knows. I got a Barkley this way and just from looking at it you'd have no idea if it was "real" or not.

Top quality #1 jersey from China is the way you're going to have to go for a bootleg white jersey. Everything comes from China anyways, except babies, they come from va-China.

Gotta go with dwiz here. To get what you want, you'll need to find a bootleg site, most likely operating out of China (I wouldn't trust the Russians as far as I can throw the Kremlin). Problem is finding a reliable one, both in terms of delivery and quality. Had one years ago, but it's long gone, at least under that domain name.

Not to derail the shopping query or the good natured humor of this thread, but I really don't get the whole issue of not selling high profile numbers. The fact that they only sell a limited selection of jersey numbers is a good business practice as it keeps the prices down. The fact that you can't buy a number 26 jersey is about the issue of making money of off the student athlete's likeness. I would argue that a number isn't owned by a given student athlete, as they are used and reused by many athletes over the years. With the number of guys on the roster, there are even multiple players on the same team that wear the same number. I get the fact that the university shouldn't be allowed to make money off of an 8 by 10 glossy of a player, but the university owns the branding to the uniform, and the number is just a way of differentiating one from another. Heck, ours don't even have the names on the back.

Does anybody know a site where you can buy a PSU nike jersey that's not #1
Try DHgate.
Beware the sizes are Asian oriented - meaning they run small.
Use DH gate - China version of eBay
I Should read the entire thread next time.

My son has a nice #26 from there. You could back in January get most jersey numbers along with the Fiesta Bowl logo.

OL

ADVERTISEMENT