ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry Sandusky files a pro se motion for a new trial and asks for evidentiary hearings

francofan

Oct 26, 2015
Ralph Cipriano has a new blog post that details the motion and the accompanying affidavit.

The motion was triggered by newly discovered evidence obtained by Sandusky's civil attorney Donald Litman in his defense against being sued by Andrew Shubin and the Sinisi family that is the subject of Sara Ganim's new podcast "The Mayor of Maple Avenue." The newly discovered evidence was the interview that Shubin had with Shawn Sinisi where he asked Sean leading questions to get him to say what he wanted him to say.

Sandusky alleges that Shubin manipulated his clients for maximum gain by changing their stories and referring the clients to psychologist Cynthia McNabb for repressed memory therapy. Sandusky cites AJ Dillen, a purposely fake accuser who did a sting operation of Shubin and McNabb by receiving advice and therapy and taping ~100 sessions that he had with them that demonstrated how they operated such as changing the location of the alleged assault from a public park near Joe Paterno's house to the Penn State campus. For details on AJ's story, please listen to episode 14 (Secret Agent Man) on John Ziegler's With the Benefit of Hindsight (WTBOH) podcast.

Sandusky challenges the allegations made regarding v2, v3, v7, v10 and Matt Sandusky. They all were represented by Shubin and received therapy from McNabb.

Sandusky has a new member of his legal team with Dr. R Christopher Barden of Minnesota, a renown attorney as well as a psychologist who is an expert in repressed memory therapy.

There is an interesting update on this week's Search Warrant podcast regarding the Sandusky case and his latest motion, starting around the 37 minute mark.

John Snedden, Ralph Cipriano and Dick Anderson lead the discussion on topics such as shyster lawyer Andrew Shubin, purposely fake accuser AJ Dillen, Ryan Rittmeyer (v10) and repressed memory therapy.

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1YpJkZNooqoGj

Reactions: creamery freak
Ralph Cipriano has a new blog post that details the motion and the accompanying affidavit.

The motion was triggered by newly discovered evidence obtained by Sandusky's civil attorney Donald Litman in his defense against being sued by Andrew Shubin and the Sinisi family that is the subject of Sara Ganim's new podcast "The Mayor of Maple Avenue." The newly discovered evidence was the interview that Shubin had with Shawn Sinisi where he asked Sean leading questions to get him to say what he wanted him to say.

Sandusky alleges that Shubin manipulated his clients for maximum gain by changing their stories and referring the clients to psychologist Cynthia McNabb for repressed memory therapy. Sandusky cites AJ Dillen, a purposely fake accuser who did a sting operation of Shubin and McNabb by receiving advice and therapy and taping ~100 sessions that he had with them that demonstrated how they operated such as changing the location of the alleged assault from a public park near Joe Paterno's house to the Penn State campus. For details on AJ's story, please listen to episode 14 (Secret Agent Man) on John Ziegler's With the Benefit of Hindsight (WTBOH) podcast.

Sandusky challenges the allegations made regarding v2, v3, v7, v10 and Matt Sandusky. They all were represented by Shubin and received therapy from McNabb.

Sandusky has a new member of his legal team with Dr. R Christopher Barden of Minnesota, a renown attorney as well as a psychologist who is an expert in repressed memory therapy.

There must always be a voice of truth in even this silo. You must hear it!
True but you most certainly aren’t a voice of truth! What was posted was factual as opposed to irrelevant garbage from another case from you from years ago. You are just a bs antagonist who adds nothing regarding the the truth that you misleadingly attempt to hide behind.

STFU

True but you most certainly aren’t a voice of truth! What was posted was factual as opposed to irrelevant garbage from another case from you from years ago. You are just a bs antagonist who adds nothing regarding the the truth that you misleadingly attempt to hide behind.

STFU
No, just another disgraced person who committed crimes trying to convince the gullible that he was done wrong.

I will not STFU.

that whole JS trial really had a lot of issues that were brought up at the time. I remember something really strange happening with McQueary's father where he openly lied on the stand, was called out on it, but the judge just said to move along. I think JS's lawyer was pretty bad as well. And then all the victims coming out after the trial where when some of them did talk or their stories released were easily showed to be false (ie...one of them described the existing locker room which had been renovated after the alleged incident, another that described timing which was shown to be false by just looking at the historical PSU football schedule, etc...). Then you had the second hand information from the janitor story which was really out there not believable admitted as prime evidence.

I am in know way saying JS is innocent, but that trial was a sham and full of inconsistency.

that whole JS trial really had a lot of issues that were brought up at the time. I remember something really strange happening with McQueary's father where he openly lied on the stand, was called out on it, but the judge just said to move along. I think JS's lawyer was pretty bad as well. And then all the victims coming out after the trial where when some of them did talk or their stories released were easily showed to be false (ie...one of them described the existing locker room which had been renovated after the alleged incident, another that described timing which was shown to be false by just looking at the historical PSU football schedule, etc...). Then you had the second hand information from the janitor story which was really out there not believable admitted as prime evidence.

I am in know way saying JS is innocent, but that trial was a sham and full of inconsistency.
Three major events I can recall:
  • McQueary's father didn't recall being deposed and openly denied his testimony contradicted his deposition (this to your recollection on the same thing)
  • The prosecution did a "dump" of dozens of boxes of data shortly before trial. JS's attorney asked for an extension which is very, very common. That extension request was denied. This is pretty shocking to be honest.
  • That the janitor stating he saw JS with a kid wrestling was accepted as testimony. The janitor no longer had his marbles and the person that he told this to was allowed to testify since he wasn't cogent any longer. So this could have been nothing more than a couple of guys rumor-mongering with no basis of truth. Again, shocked it was allowed to be used.
That is just off the top of my head.

• McQueary's father didn't recall being deposed and openly denied his testimony contradicted his deposition (this to your recollection on the same thing)
  • The prosecution did a "dump" of dozens of boxes of data shortly before trial. JS's attorney asked for an extension which is very, very common. That extension request was denied. This is pretty shocking to be honest.
  • That the janitor stating he saw JS with a kid wrestling was accepted as testimony. The janitor no longer had his marbles and the person that he told this to was allowed to testify since he wasn't cogent any longer. So this could have been nothing more than a couple of guys rumor-mongering with no basis of truth. Again, shocked it was allowed to be used.
Didn’t the prosecution lawyers get caught (in a recording) telling one of the “victims” what had to be said or what another had said?

Didn’t the prosecution lawyers get caught (in a recording) telling one of the “victims” what had to be said or what another had said?
i recall it was the police who either led a victim into exactly what they were to say or the prosecution and the police colluding as to what to tell the victims about certain things. but yes, it was caught red handed and the judge again said to just move along.

Reactions: creamery freak
i recall it was the police who either led a victim into exactly what they were to say or the prosecution and the police colluding as to what to tell the victims about certain things. but yes, it was caught red handed and the judge again said to just move along.
I believe they were "coaching" a victim into word usage. This is actually fairly common but there are strict rules in how far a lawyer can go and cannot go.

If @truthfinder were banned on on3, would you go away?
No
Did McAndrew ban you again? What did you do?
Tell the truth? McAndrew is not a mod anymore I think. Look, whenever a truthteller goes into "enemy" lines of a conspiracy group the threat of getting banned is always there. Nevertheless, the truth must be told and the only way you can stop hearing the truth is to ban or ignore it. Whatever happens with my status CSS will remain convicted criminal and Sandusky will die in jail. The narrative will not be changed any more than conspiracies about JFK or Area 51 are. Sure some people over the years will read Mark Lane, Bob Lazar and now Ziegler and believe it but the media and legal truths will remain. You guys are really like the X Files. I'm just here to be the adult in the room.

Last edited:
obli,
Is your wife a defense attorney? Does she have any knowledge of this case? If so is this just SOP for prosecuters or was there more nefarious stuff happening?

obli,
Is your wife a defense attorney? Does she have any knowledge of this case? If so is this just SOP for prosecuters or was there more nefarious stuff happening?
we are in Ohio and have no inside knowledge on this case.

No

Tell the truth? McAndrew is not a mod anymore I think. Look, whenever a truthteller goes into "enemy" lines of a conspiracy group the threat of getting banned is always there. Nevertheless, the truth must be told and the only way you can stop hearing the truth is to ban or ignore it. Whatever happens with my status CSS will remain convicted criminal and Sandusky will die in jail. The narrative will not be changed any more than conspiracies about JFK or Area 51 are. Sure some people over the years will read Mark Lane, Bob Lazar and now Ziegler and believe it but the media and legal truths will remain. You guys are really like the X Files. I'm just here to be the adult in the room.
I hate to tell you this, but you are not a truth teller. You are still an OAG troll that shares OAG propaganda and disinformation.

I hate to tell you this, but you are not a truth teller. You are still an OAG troll that shares OAG propaganda and disinformation.
last week, he was telling me that the DA should have used a law passed in 2006 in the 1998 incident. he was also telling me that Paterno should have called the police (exonerating every other person that, I guess, should have called the police instead of going to the football coach). Then in the same breath, told me that 1998 was a cover-up by the police and the DA. If the police were covering up for JS in 98, why would he want PSU to call the police in 01?

zero logical skills on this one.

So says the mouthpiece of the conspiracy blogs. Is your flavor of propaganda supposed to be superior? Just because you've been duped doesn't mean you are spouting anything of substance. Same crap, different day.

You've been going on for years how this podcast or that blog is earth-shattering towards freeing Jerry. Yet nothing. You and your blogger/podcast heroes are full of crap. Jerry is going to die in prison.

last week, he was telling me that the DA should have used a law passed in 2006 in the 1998 incident.
I believe that issue was resolved by the US Supreme Court.
he was also telling me that Paterno should have called the police (exonerating every other person that, I guess, should have called the police instead of going to the football coach).
Yes he should have. Other wrongs don’t make him right.
Then in the same breath, told me that 1998 was a cover-up by the police and the DA.
I’ve never ever said that. Now if you say it again you will be lying
If the police were covering up for JS in 98, why would he want PSU to call the police in 01?
Are you drunk?
zero logical skills on this one.
You have issues with truth and facts.

I am indeed a truth teller. You have been duped by a con man. Do you send him money? I hope so!

So says the mouthpiece of the conspiracy blogs. Is your flavor of propaganda supposed to be superior? Just because you've been duped doesn't mean you are spouting anything of substance. Same crap, different day.

You've been going on for years how this podcast or that blog is earth-shattering towards freeing Jerry. Yet nothing. You and your blogger/podcast heroes are full of crap. Jerry is going to die in prison.
Please tell me what specific conspiracy theories that I subscribe to. I don’t believe that I have been duped at all. I believe you have bought into the OAG false narratives hook line and sinker. I don’t believe that Mike McQueary witnessed a sexual assault and consequently I believe that Spanier, Curley, Schultz and Paterno were all railroaded. Furthermore, I don’t believe there is credible evidence that Sandusky harmed anyone and was also railroaded. If you are so sure that Sandusky is a serial child molester, please tell me the credible evidence that leads you to that conclusion. I won’t hold my breath because I don’t believe you will be able to provide any evidence that is even borderline credible.

Well, I'm sure this breaks up the monotony of Sandusky's boring life in prison. I'm not advocating his innocence, but there's no doubt a lot of shenanigans took place.
Exactly! Let the man be heard. Let the facts come out. That trial was shitshow. Did they ever even identify the supposed victim in the shower? I don't think he ever came forward (until he maybe heard that all you had to do was say that Jerry touched you and Penn State would give you a million dollars!). It's like getting convicted of murder without they prosecution identifying any victim!

Exactly! Let the man be heard. Let the facts come out. That trial was shitshow. Did they ever even identify the supposed victim in the shower? I don't think he ever came forward (until he maybe heard that all you had to do was say that Jerry touched you and Penn State would give you a million dollars!). It's like getting convicted of murder without they prosecution identifying any victim!
At the trial, prosecutor Joe McGettigan stated that v2 was known only to God, which was a knowingly false statement. The OAG knew that Allan Myers was v2 and didn’t want to acknowledge it because Myers had given a statement to Amendola investigator Curtis Everhart in Nov. 2011 that he was v2 and that Sandusky had never molested him.

At the trial, prosecutor Joe McGettigan stated that v2 was known only to God, which was a knowingly false statement. The OAG knew that Allan Myers was v2 and didn’t want to acknowledge it because Myers had given a statement to Amendola investigator Curtis Everhart in Nov. 2011 that he was v2 and that Sandusky had never molested him.
Wow! If that is true that should be an immediate grounds for a new trial! You arrested the man for supposedly attacking a kid that said he was never molested by Jerry! That is crazy!

Reactions: francofan
Please tell me what specific conspiracy theories that I subscribe to.
That the BOT, OAG, NCAA, ESPN, State and Federal Courts, General Media and Louis Freeh all conspired against Joe Paterno and PSU.
I don’t believe that I have been duped at all.
Oh good lord! You should play a mark in The Sting
I believe you have bought into the OAG false narratives hook line and sinker.
Don't forget the BOT, OAG, NCAA, ESPN, State and Federal Courts, General Media and Louis Freeh!
I don’t believe that Mike McQueary witnessed a sexual assault and consequently I believe that Spanier, Curley, Schultz and Paterno were all railroaded.
Why was he so upset he couldn't speak to Dranov and his dad. Horseplay? LOL
Furthermore, I don’t believe there is credible evidence that Sandusky harmed anyone and was also railroaded. If you are so sure that Sandusky is a serial child molester, please tell me the credible evidence that leads you to that conclusion. I won’t hold my breath because I don’t believe you will be able to provide any evidence that is even borderline credible.
Looks like the jury believed otherwise. Just like they would if he was tried again.

Wow! If that is true that should be an immediate grounds for a new trial! You arrested the man for supposedly attacking a kid that said he was never molested by Jerry! That is crazy!
It should be, but not in Pennsylvania where judges are elected and are greatly influenced by public opinion. The OAG with the help of a compliant media did a very good job of influencing public opinion with their false narratives including that Mike McQueary witnessed an anal rape.

That the BOT, OAG, NCAA, ESPN, State and Federal Courts, General Media and Louis Freeh all conspired against Joe Paterno and PSU.

Oh good lord! You should play a mark in The Sting

Don't forget the BOT, OAG, NCAA, ESPN, State and Federal Courts, General Media and Louis Freeh!

Why was he so upset he couldn't speak to Dranov and his dad. Horseplay? LOL

Looks like the jury believed otherwise. Just like they would if he was tried again.
I wasn’t asking you and I am not interested in going back and forth with an anonymous OAG troll who is only interested in OAG propaganda and disinformation.

I wasn’t asking you and I am not interested in going back and forth with an anonymous OAG troll who is only interested in OAG propaganda and disinformation.
No need to go back and forth, as it spares us from your propaganda.

Earlier, you listed Jerry's continued profession of innocence as an strong indication that he is in fact innocent. Are you aware how stupid that sounds? ANY convict with ANY possible chance of appeal would be insane to confess if he is interested in going free.

You might have more credibility if you didn't sound so blindly gullible.

I just Googled "Circular Argument" and the top (non-sponsored) result was:
Earlier, you listed Jerry's continued profession of innocence as an strong indication that he is in fact innocent. Are you aware how stupid that sounds? ANY convict with ANY possible chance of appeal would be insane to confess if he is interested in going free.

Reactions: francofan

These guys all sound deluded.

Reactions: WHCANole

Please provide me an example of where I sound blindly gullible if you can.

I didn’t think you would identify any conspiracy theories I subscribe to because there aren’t any. I also didn’t think you would identify any credible evidence that Sandusky was a child molester because it just doesn’t exist. It doesn’t seem to me that you have done a deep dive in this case because you are not well versed in the details.

Please provide me an example of where I sound blindly gullible if you can.

I didn’t think you would identify any conspiracy theories I subscribe to because there aren’t any. I also didn’t think you would identify any credible evidence that Sandusky was a child molester because it just doesn’t exist. It doesn’t seem to me that you have done a deep dive in this case because you are not well versed in the details.
And as usual you choose to ignore the fact that for all of last 10 years, Jerry is no closer to freedom than day 1. Yet there have been all of these monumental 'facts' that are going to have some massive impact on his case. Please provide an example where the outcome has been in his favor in terms of his freedom.

And as usual you choose to ignore the fact that for all of last 10 years, Jerry is no closer to freedom than day 1. Yet there have been all of these monumental 'facts' that are going to have some massive impact on his case. Please provide an example where the outcome has been in his favor in terms of his freedom.
I don’t believe I have ever said that Jerry was close to his freedom. I also don’t believe you have stated anything that supports your assertion that I am blindly gullible.

ADVERTISEMENT