ADVERTISEMENT

Jed Donahue

jppsu1

Apr 24, 2015
This guy won't be happy until Miles Sanders decommits and heads to Pitt. Every time I turn his show on he always has a statement about Pitt and Sanders. What is with this guy? Maybe afraid the Bucks will have to stop the future 2 headed monster!!

This guy won't be happy until Miles Sanders decommits and heads to Pitt. Every time I turn his show on he always has a statement about Pitt and Sanders. What is with this guy? Maybe afraid the Bucks will have to stop the future 2 headed monster!!

Ease up Kemosabe !

He is obviously a Pitt loser.

It's December 10th, and every day that goes by, with our recruiting class, makes them more fearful, and more angry.

By "them", I mean ohio state fans like Donahue.

Every time he is asked he says he is committed to Penn State. That comes straight from the source.

I think it's a pretty straightforward answer. No one really listens to Jed's radio program (not a huge audience). So how does he get ratings to try and remain on the air? He says controversial stuff about Penn State hoping to get Penn Staters (and Pitt folks etc) riled up enough to tune in and increase his ratings. It's the same approach David Jones/ Pennlive takes for more clicks. ;)

Reactions: EPC FAN
It's December 10th, and every day that goes by, with our recruiting class, makes them more fearful, and more angry.

By "them", I mean ohio state fans like Donahue.

Get over it
Sanders is a smart kid so he doesn't listen to Jed. Question is....Why do you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Marshall30
Sign of the times. These guys spin so fast, if they stay in one spot long enough, they will strike oil!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT