ADVERTISEMENT

Jay Wright at it again!

The utter pointlessness of this post on this board leads me to say something I have never said here before. I don't give a shit. Now, I will move on and allow those who are inclined to give a shit to do so.

Isn't it some old actress's birthday??

Boeheim is ready.
“It’s all individual work right now,‘' Boeheim said. “We won’t do anything team-wise for quite a while.‘'

The players also can begin structured workouts in the Melo Center’s weight-room under the guidance of strength and conditioning coach Ryan Cabiles.

“They spend 45 minutes in there and then on the court with us,‘' Boeheim said. “We don’t go in the weight room. That’s all Ryan. He has them in there.

“They can play afterward if they want to.‘'

Now that the players are back on campus, this year’s summer workouts are similar to any other summer for the Orange. In addition to their weight-training, on-court work and optional pick-up games, the players are all taking summer classes ― albeit online only.

Boeheim said the players have been cautioned about maintaining safe practices to avoid contracting or spreading the coronavirus.

“We talk to them about that every day,‘' Boeheim said. “Certainly, wear your masks is No. 1. Wash your hands a lot is No. 2. And third is stay away from large groups and people that don’t have masks on.‘'

After the workouts had concluded, Boeheim said he was generally pleased with what he had seen.

“They look good,‘‘ Boeheim said. “They looked like they’ve been working out. They worked hard today. It was a good first day.‘'

Boeheim is ready.
“It’s all individual work right now,‘' Boeheim said. “We won’t do anything team-wise for quite a while.‘'

The players also can begin structured workouts in the Melo Center’s weight-room under the guidance of strength and conditioning coach Ryan Cabiles.

“They spend 45 minutes in there and then on the court with us,‘' Boeheim said. “We don’t go in the weight room. That’s all Ryan. He has them in there.

“They can play afterward if they want to.‘'

Now that the players are back on campus, this year’s summer workouts are similar to any other summer for the Orange. In addition to their weight-training, on-court work and optional pick-up games, the players are all taking summer classes ― albeit online only.

Boeheim said the players have been cautioned about maintaining safe practices to avoid contracting or spreading the coronavirus.

“We talk to them about that every day,‘' Boeheim said. “Certainly, wear your masks is No. 1. Wash your hands a lot is No. 2. And third is stay away from large groups and people that don’t have masks on.‘'

After the workouts had concluded, Boeheim said he was generally pleased with what he had seen.

“They look good,‘‘ Boeheim said. “They looked like they’ve been working out. They worked hard today. It was a good first day.‘'
Jerot's alt?

Count me in as PSU football and Villanova basketball.

giphy.gif

The utter pointlessness of this post on this board leads me to say something I have never said here before. I don't give a shit. Now, I will move on and allow those who are inclined to give a shit to do so.

See my post on Amanda from Allentown 'fair' and just RELAX!!!!

:);):)

But remember, she is ALL mine buddy!

:)

Reactions: fairgambit
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT