ADVERTISEMENT

Jay Paterno needs to choose better "friends". Rick Neuheisel just picked scUM.

I ran into Rick over the summer on a trip randomly at an airport. I walked up introduce myself that I was a Penn State fan I said I want to ask you about an old Legend. I said did you ever have dinner at the tavern in State College with Joe Paterno. He laughed and said I get this every now and then no, he paused, then said but I wish I had

Fwiw

I am sure he won't be the only one..

You think maybe this guy???
EI_100386_20121116_AK2_3325.jpg

Michigan has a talented team....extremely talented on defense and are young on offense. The key to the game is to attack U of M early....if they get behind the game is probably over....if they stay in the game through the first half they will gain confidence and believe that they can win the game.

If this was a 7 game series I would have a great deal of confidence....a single game a lot can happen. In a world where Syracuse beat Clemson....there are no guarantees, and PSU beating U of M certainly is not a guaranty.

Reactions: OhioLion
They have a very talented defense. They have great running backs as well. I think if we can stop their run and make them pass we stand a good chance at limiting their offense.
In terms of our offense, we have to try and open up the playbook. Regardless of what they say, they will key on Barkley and force us to pass on them. I hope Trace can handle the pressure he is about to face.

I think we win but we even question the OL against that front seven. Games are won upfront and that's a nasty matchup,I think being home is the difference here.

I think we win but we even question the OL against that front seven. Games are won upfront and that's a nasty matchup,I think being home is the difference here.
Just my hunch, but I think the Penn State OL guys are tired of being considered a weak spot, and come out with an attitude, which translates into offensive production and touchdowns.

Reactions: Player2BNamedL8r
Just my hunch, but I think the Penn State OL guys are tired of being considered a weak spot, and come out with an attitude, which translates into offensive production and touchdowns.
Finally, somebody is making some sense. State wins this one by 3 scores (2 TDs, 2 2-point conversions, and 1 FG)....26-7

They have a very talented defense. They have great running backs as well. I think if we can stop their run and make them pass we stand a good chance at limiting their offense.
In terms of our offense, we have to try and open up the playbook. Regardless of what they say, they will key on Barkley and force us to pass on them. I hope Trace can handle the pressure he is about to face.
I don't think we have the type of defense that can stop their run. I think we have the type of defense that will give up a lot of 5-10 yard gains, but then hopefully get a TFL that puts UM into a passing situation.

I agree that I hope TM can handle the pressure. UM's best chance to win is if PSU turns the ball over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT