ADVERTISEMENT

Jammenz

Yah, that was a destruction. However, MN is still better than being an Iowan, in a culture sense. JMO. J/K

This deserves my favorite (safe for work) gif:

200w.gif

For a MN fan he claims on HR to have chosen to watch the OSU/Wisconsin dual instead of the PSU/MN.

I don't blame him, I wouldn't want to watch that slaughter as a MN fan, either. It was pretty obvious what was really going to happen.

Well, at least people can hear me. Turn up your mike on FRL.
Heh. Saw a still shot of FRL on Twitter and was surprised to see that they sit next to each other because it always sounds like Willie is in another room or Skyping in.

Heh. Saw a still shot of FRL on Twitter and was surprised to see that they sit next to each other because it always sounds like Willie is in another room or Skyping in.
It always sounds like Willie is trapped down a well like little Timmy O'Toole from the Simpsons

Reactions: diggerpup
Wasn't my choice, it was BTN+'s.

If you have BTNPlus you can pick what you watch. I used BTNPlus and that's how I watched it. I could have watched both at the same time if I wanted. I think you know this, though.

Hope this helps:

TBar1977 "LOL. No video feed at btn2go." "LOL. Now they are feeding me UW vs. Ohio State on the PSU vs. Minny tab. Technology at its finest."

LoStNuMbEr "What the hell is this??? I bought the B10 pass just to watch this" "Now its playing a super choppy feed of Ohio State vs Wisconsin??"

Gonna be some long seasons for the goophers jammenz - you jackoff! Can't wait to hear your coach whine and make lame excuses after next ass kicking just like he did for this one.

Hope this helps:

TBar1977 "LOL. No video feed at btn2go." "LOL. Now they are feeding me UW vs. Ohio State on the PSU vs. Minny tab. Technology at its finest."

LoStNuMbEr "What the hell is this??? I bought the B10 pass just to watch this" "Now its playing a super choppy feed of Ohio State vs Wisconsin??"

Yeah, we all saw that. They fixed it before the second 157lbs match was over.

BTN2Go/BTN Plus absolutely sucks. Plus, there's no number to call for service - that I saw, and they don't respond to your emails except with a canned response. Their "live" support via text is handled by a brain dead idiot.

They make FLO look like the model of efficiency.

This is too funny and was slipping too far down the page.
I truly believe every time the corn husking goofer visits this message board he should see this thread.

Reactions: diggerpup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT