ADVERTISEMENT

James Franklin... Invites Cael and Mark Hall to Penn State's Practice Field

amalone

Oct 12, 2005

"It’s about creating Championship Habits in life, proud of you guys." James Franklin

I know that Spring Practice is over, but I wonder if James Franklin was using Cael and Mark as an example of getting to the next level to his team?? James had a very nice comment for Mark Hall at the bottom of Mark Hall's tweet.

Most Penn State fans are aware of how much James Franklin loves the wrestling team, is mat side for almost every match (cheering emphatically and interacting with Penn State wrestlers as they come off the mat) and has the upmost respect talking about Cael and his remarkable 7 National Titles leading Penn State's wrestling program.

I know James Franklin has invited Cael into prior team meetings to give his players a breakdown of what it takes to be hugely successful and be a National Champion caliber team. Coach Franklin is always preaching Championship habits to his players and uses Cael and Company to reinforce that with his football team, year in and year out. Coach Franklin's comments about Mark Hall... reiterating how much he is in tune with Mark's success.

Who can forget this unforgettable moment in Penn State football history:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT