ADVERTISEMENT

Football James Franklin and Terry Smith watching pair of in-state targets on Friday

That’s impressive….I know it’s their job and they’re paid well but pretty impressive they get back from Purdue Friday morning, hold practice n meetings, and go to a game Friday nite. Gotta give Franklin a A+ for effort….
The grind never stops, I'm sure the staff will be out and around the state next Friday as well.

Rumor around here in the Laurel Highlands is he signed a $850,000 NIL to go to WVU. Not sure how accurate that is. I would be in big trouble with that kind of money in high school

Rumor around here in the Laurel Highlands is he signed a $850,000 NIL to go to WVU. Not sure how accurate that is. I would be in big trouble with that kind of money in high school
I haven't heard any numbers but have heard NIL rumors. WVU is probably the right spot for him and it is truly his "hometown" school considering the distance.

If he signed an NIL deal, why is Franklin still pursuing him. Doesn’t signed NIL deal preclude changing to another school? would the NIL tie him to WVU or just to play college ball?

If he signed an NIL deal, why is Franklin still pursuing him. Doesn’t signed NIL deal preclude changing to another school? would the NIL tie him to WVU or just to play college ball?
As far as I understand, he can't officially sign anything until he's a student there unless it's a high school NIL deal.

Whether or not Franklin is still recruiting Gallagher, Franklin and Smith were at that game to support their recruiting of Quinton Martin, the No 1 player in PA for 2024, and a 5 star rated recruit, who plays for Belle Vernon.

I'm hearing he is considering Pitt now. Crazy world of great high school athletes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT