ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Jameel Brown set to return to Penn State

Ft7pfvKaAAEeAIC
This is good.

Reactions: LeatherHelmets
When I saw Brown in a game early in the season he didn't look like he does in that picture. He looked about 25 lbs less muscular. If that's his current look he should be ready for the B10 in the Fall.

Jameel may be the only positive that Coach Shrew left us. Originally Shrew recruited him to Purdue- where Brown had committed before following Coach to PSU.

Good for us- and hopefully good for Jameel.

Jameel may be the only positive that Coach Shrew left us. Originally Shrew recruited him to Purdue- where Brown had committed before following Coach to PSU.

Good for us- and hopefully good for Jameel.
He also left us Kanye Clary who is a dynamic point guard. Kanye will be used more towards his ability than Screwsberry used him. He is an aggressive defensive player, and Micah played a passive defensive game.

He also left us Kanye Clary who is a dynamic point guard. Kanye will be used more towards his ability than Screwsberry used him. He is an aggressive defensive player, and Micah played a passive defensive game.
I thought about that, but eould imagine the Rhodes probably recruited Kanye for VCU since Cleary was in the region. But yeah...thanks Micah! : )

I thought about that, but eould imagine the Rhodes probably recruited Kanye for VCU since Cleary was in the region. But yeah...thanks Micah! : )
According to Verbal Commits, VCU wasn't one of the schools that offered Kanye, but Kanye committed to Penn State in his Jr year so not too many schools had the chance.

Glad to see Jameel coming back…he didn’t have much of an opportunity this season, but seems like his ceiling is high and he should get an opportunity to play a lot more.

Really hoping Mahaffey comes back too, as it seems like he was made for Rhoades system.

Also hope we’re making a run at Hakim Hart in the portal…haven’t read anything linking us to him, but seems like any info on his recruitment is tough to get. He’d also be a great fit in the system, and continue the Roman Pipeline into the new regime.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT