ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Hurts done at bama?

BobPSU92

May 6, 2015
See the link below. Nothing definitive, but a possibility. From the article:

"Jalen Hurts isn't changing positions, and there's a good chance if Alabama's record-breaking junior quarterback doesn't win the starting job while competing with national championship hero Tua Tagovailoa, he's not hanging around Tuscaloosa in the fall to watch from the bench.

"I told Jalen, you f--ked up, you opened the door and put yourself in this situation," Averion Hurts, Jalen's dad, told B/R in an exclusive interview in the Hurts' hometown of Channelview, Texas. "Now it's up to you to dig yourself out."

It has been more than four months since Tagovailoa finished off a freshman season of inactivity with two quarters and one overtime series of the unthinkable. When he replaced a struggling Hurts at halftime of the College Football Playoff National Championship and led Alabama to another national title, he unleashed the idea that 30 minutes of doing just about everything right supersedes two seasons of doing nearly nothing wrong.

It wasn't long ago that Jalen Hurts was well on his way to securing his place alongside the best quarterbacks to play at Alabama, whether it was Kenny Stabler and Bart Starr, Jay Barker and AJ McCarron, or even Joe Willie Namath himself.

Now he may not play another down for the Tide."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-become-the-biggest-free-agent-in-cfb-history

Hurts, don't it? :confused:

In warmups? He was 13/29 for 144 yards and 2 INTs. He did have 12 yards rushing on 6 carries and had a 21.6 QB rating which was better than Justin Brown's 0.0. I think Blutarsky also had a 0.0 rating.
Yea, but he ended up being a Senator.

Reactions: bkmtnittany1
I think Hurts ends up at the University of Houston. He’s okay, but he’s not “really good”.

I think Hurts ends up at the University of Houston. He’s okay, but he’s not “really good”.
Houston actually likes to throw the ball and likes QB's with accuracy. Hurts would be a great QB in system like Navy uses.

ADVERTISEMENT