ADVERTISEMENT

Izzo and Bo Ryan...(OT)

PSUriseANDfire

Jun 3, 2012
Central PA
I wouldn't mind seeing either of them win it all. Izzo again, but I would love for Bo Ryan and Wisconsin to do it. They are both top five coaches in the country I think and are two of the best ever.

I will say that the Michigan State team that is playing right now doesn't even closely resemble the team they were earlier this year. Izzo is unreal.

For sure. Bo Ryan and his teams tribute to JoePa was amazing. They both are great guys and coaches that are pretty rare in any sport.

Izzo one of the absolute best in making in game adjustments

His teams never panic, but rather they seem to always make the right adjustments and get right back into the game.

I also love to watch Wisconsin's offense --- Larry Bird and Greg Popovich would both admire the way they move the ball and wait to shoot until they get their best possible shot.

This post was edited on 3/29 4:05 PM by northwoods

Michigan State was the team that looked dead in the water most of the game. Then boom they had a crazy run to take a 6 point lead. Great game.

Congrads to Izzo And MSU. Another Final 4

I get more and more impressed with Izzo. He sure picks up his teams in playoffs.

BIG10 2 outta 4 teams in final 4. Pretty impressive.

This post was edited on 3/29 8:40 PM by wslee1

In a sense, I think Izzo is like Paterno in that his teams always play much better in the post-season much like Joe's teams excelled at bowl games. There's that ability to use the regular season to develop the team to the best quality and then play at a higher level at the end of the season.

Amazing - They Said MSU Played EIGHT OT Games This Year!

Izzo is Mr. March.....and occasionally Mr. April, too!

This may be one of his greatest coaching years, this team really sucked in Nov Dec Jan and Feb.....heck, even KU beat them this year!
roll.r191677.gif

Right On Doc!

Early in the season we played Texas Southern in E Lansing.
We were favored by 24.5 points.
They beat us by 7

An interesting/great season for my Spartans.
Go State!! ( That's what my PSU tennis partner always says)

,,,,,,,,,cheers

Congratulations!

The Big Ten has two powerhouses and great programs representing.

I did pick MSU to the Elite 8 and Wisconsin to win it all. You guys are not going out easy. It's amazing seeing the way that team is playing now vs. how they played even a few months ago. Good health helps but this is Izzo's masterpiece.

I despise the BigTen, but I have to admit I'm not displeased they are both

in the final four. From what little I know, they are class acts.

ADVERTISEMENT