Ivanka now requested to testify at 1/6 cmte

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
Seems she was present in the Oval Office while daddy was not trying to stop the insurrection.

Seditious Conspiracy - get used to that concept it's what DJT will be charged with.

I mean, it's all for show. May as well wheel in as many celebrities as possible.

I'm also certain they will charge Trump with something. But given it will be a joke, it will end up being just that... a charge.

LdN

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
I mean, it's all for show. May as well wheel in as many celebrities as possible.

I'm also certain they will charge Trump with something. But given it will be a joke, it will end up being just that... a charge.

LdN
There is a ton of eveidence that will convict Trump of Seditious Conspiracy - almost if not treason.

• Haha
Reactions: psuted and Hotshoe

Fac

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2001
2lion - Please call your parents and ask them if they dropped you on your head when your were a baby.

Reactions: psuted

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Just posting reality for all the trumpettes here who never see real news - just faux news.
You sound just like all the other trolls telling everyone about, "reality." Don't you guys ever get tired of making such bullsh&t predictions that never come true? And you see real news? Lmao, the Post, CNN? How many times have they been wrong and flat out lied? Just like Biden.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
You sound just like all the other trolls telling everyone about, "reality." Don't you guys ever get tired of making such bullsh&t predictions that never come true? And you see real news? Lmao, the Post, CNN? How many times have they been wrong and flat out lied? Just like Biden.
What have I posted that isn't true? The trumps and all their little trumpettes are being shown to be the traitors they have always been.

• Haha
Reactions: psuted

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
What have I posted that isn't true? The trumps and all their little trumpettes are being shown to be the traitors they have always been.
Wake me up when Queen Nancy and the Sargent of Arms is subpoenaed along with their ALL their cell phones, laptops, emails, texts, and any other forms of communications for that entire week.

Oh, and throw in Ray Epps and few dozen other government/clown party plants

Until then, it’s worse than a Soviet tribunal.

Last edited:

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Mr peasant Paul Rigby,

Shouldn’t you be filling out Form 1040 EZ’s at your place of employment ….H&R Block?
I am fully retired and only did tax prep as a way to pass some time.
I still do some very short contracts in the area of Risk-based Capital modeling.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

So, does that mean you’ve seen the light and are voting for President Trump in 2024?

Reactions: bourbon n blues

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
He will be in an orange jumpsuit by then. No chance he can run.

You’ve been saying that for the past 6 years and you guys can’t seem to manufacture enough “fake crimes” to touch Trump or anyone in his orbit. And that’s even with the fake news running cover for corrupt and dishonest Democrats and your own highly political and partisan justice department that the Democrats weaponized .

In fact, the only truly corrupt people that will be fully investigated and put in jail will be the Biden, Clinton, and Obama crime syndicate once the Republicans take control of Congress and Trump is re-elected President in 2024.

Payback will be a bitch if your a Democrat. Pain is coming.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
It was apparently reported on Fox!!!

It wasn’t reported on FOX 2Lying. Now stop lying and trying to distract attention from the breathtaking Democrat clown show disaster going on.

Biden/Harris and the Democrat Congress is the worst and most incompetent clown show in our history Brandon. And you can’t escape that fact no matter how many fake distractions you guys come up with. That’s why Democrats are retiring in droves as they see the writing on the wall and it’s all extremely bad news. They’re fleeing the Titanic and jumping into whatever life raft they can as the Democrat Titanic takes its death plunge.

Stick a fork in the Democrats and Democrat Party the foreseeable future and well beyond. And to think you helped bring on the greatest political disaster ever.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
You’ve been saying that for the past 6 years and you guys can’t seem to manufacture enough “fake crimes” to touch Trump or anyone in his orbit. And that’s even with the fake news running cover for corrupt and dishonest Democrats and your own highly political and partisan justice department that the Democrats weaponized .

In fact, the only truly corrupt people that will be fully investigated and put in jail will be the Biden, Clinton, and Obama crime syndicate once the Republicans take control of Congress and Trump is re-elected President in 2024.

Payback will be a bitch if your a Democrat. Pain is coming.
Dream on. The repubs investigated the Cluntons for decades and the Bidens are as pure as the drivensnow.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Dream on. The repubs investigated the Cluntons for decades and the Bidens are as pure as the drivensnow.

The R’s and Trump will clean out the Democrat “deep state” within the government and this time it will be painful if your a Democrat or Democrat supporter. We’ll get the “Cluntons” for sure.,

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
the Bidens are as pure as the driven snow.

41456780-9452479-Biden_seen_in_a_photo_which_was_found_on_his_laptop_joked_on_Thu-a-10_1617967582310.jpg