ADVERTISEMENT

IU game time...akb

bkmtnittany1

Jan 12, 2014
Any predictions as to a start time? Looking at the Big Sched for that week i am thinking a noon start. got some stuff going on that weekend and hoping it is not a nite deal...thanks fellas. I know it's probably way to early....just sitting here thinking this early a.m.

Reactions: 4IUSox2
Any predictions as to a start time? Looking at the Big Sched for that week i am thinking a noon start. got some stuff going on that weekend and hoping it is not a nite deal...thanks fellas. I know it's probably way to early....just sitting here thinking this early a.m.
Most likely noon but 3:30 could also be in the cards

Reactions: bkmtnittany1
I know there is a ticket thread and I will post there as well, but I have never used this board for tickets before. I need 3 to the Indiana game if anyone has any to unload. I usually go the Stubhub route but with the new ticket procedures, I am not sure the best way to get them this year.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for 4 tickets to the PSU vs IU game.

I know there is a ticket thread and I will post there as well, but I have never used this board for tickets before. I need 3 to the Indiana game if anyone has any to unload. I usually go the Stubhub route but with the new ticket procedures, I am not sure the best way to get them this year.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for 4 tickets to the PSU vs IU game.
No fees on this site.

No fees on this site.

Have you used it?

So I see that IU is now the "stripe-out" game. That pretty much assures it an afternoon affair. I don't ever recall the SO being at nite..

ADVERTISEMENT