ADVERTISEMENT

It's not about the nail....

1*t2N3PIjyUcZhmiytX5eeCw.png

women are from venus.....

Best advice I got on girls was from my neighbor. He also is raising a teen age girl. He told me to just pick a term she used and just keep repeating it. Like "its not fair", or "that is really hard," or "I can't believe that.".

Works every stinkin time.

Reactions: PeetzPoolBoy
You don’t know how many times I’ve been accused of “not listening” (mostly when I wasn’t listening).

I have found that “nodding” is very effective...you can surf BWI, give an occasional nod and still have her believe you’re part of her conversation.

women are from venus.....

Best advice I got on girls was from my neighbor. He also is raising a teen age girl. He told me to just pick a term she used and just keep repeating it. Like "its not fair", or "that is really hard," or "I can't believe that.".

Works every stinkin time.
Try using the phrase "Honey it's the nail". See the reaction.

Reactions: Obliviax
You don’t know how many times I’ve been accused of “not listening” (mostly when I wasn’t listening).

I have found that “nodding” is very effective...you can surf BWI, give an occasional nod and still have her believe you’re part of her conversation.
That works for you?!?! I get quizzed when I nod...”You weren’t listening.” Yes I was. “Okay, what did I just say?!” Ummmmm

ADVERTISEMENT