ADVERTISEMENT

Its just 1 game, but, Prescott is putrid...

Parkerdam555

Jul 2, 2022
...sorry, I know its taboo to say it about this particular qb, but he is God awful tonight. Telegraphing every throw, off target, no movement around or out of the pocket...Cowboys have zero offense tonight.

...sorry, I know its taboo to say it about this particular qb, but he is God awful tonight. Telegraphing every throw, off target, no movement around or out of the pocket...Cowboys have zero offense tonight.

And, yeah, obviously QBs have bad games (see Joe Burrow today) but he looks like he doesn't even want to be there

I didn’t watch the game, but I understand he broke his hand last night, will need surgery and will be out for an extended period of time.

Trace to the Cowboys, he couldn't be any worse and is at least a threat to run when needed.
Dax looked crazy and sweating like a pig on the close up shots.
Something is going on with him that is not good other than not having a deep threat.

Cowboys season is done after week 1, not a good time to be a Cowboy fan. There offense was pathetic before Dak went down but now you have Dak out, your left tackle and left guard out for several games, and your #2 and #3 WR out. By the time these guys get back the Cowboys will be 0-5 and be done.

Reactions: creamery freak
Cowboy fan since the year they traded for Lance Alworth and won their first Super Bowl and I don’t think it’s taboo to say that about Dak, he was terrible before he got hurt. Dak popped off during training camp about how the Cowboys would be fine and would quiet all the naysayers. If you are going to talk the talk then you need to walk the walk Dak. I said before the playoffs began when he was a rookie that they made a terrible mistake playing him instead of Romo in the playoffs. After all he did for the team (scrambling and making him lays behind mediocre lines at best for most of his career) Romo literally had to beg to get playing time against the Eagles at the end of the season. The coaches announced he would get 2 series in the game. After not playing in months, Romo takes a Cowboy team which was mixed starters and backups right down the field and throws a TD pass. Predictably, he never got a second series and anyone with a brain knows why.

Cowboy fan since the year they traded for Lance Alworth and won their first Super Bowl and I don’t think it’s taboo to say that about Dak, he was terrible before he got hurt. Dak popped off during training camp about how the Cowboys would be fine and would quiet all the naysayers. If you are going to talk the talk then you need to walk the walk Dak. I said before the playoffs began when he was a rookie that they made a terrible mistake playing him instead of Romo in the playoffs. After all he did for the team (scrambling and making him lays behind mediocre lines at best for most of his career) Romo literally had to beg to get playing time against the Eagles at the end of the season. The coaches announced he would get 2 series in the game. After not playing in months, Romo takes a Cowboy team which was mixed starters and backups right down the field and throws a TD pass. Predictably, he never got a second series and anyone with a brain knows why.
Dak without mobility is a below average pocket passer. Just my OP. I'll never get the love either.

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
Rush is most definitely NOT better than Trace
Based on what?
Trace is 5 for 14 in his NFL career
Rush is 38 for 63 and has a win under his belt
Why do you think Trace is good? Ravens dumped him. Cards didn't even keep him on the active roster. Cooper won a backup job which is something Trace has never done
So, other than playing at Penn State, why is Trace better? Provide something factual other than he's mobile.

As long as the Jones's act as GM's the 'Boys will never make it back to the Superbowl - way too arrogant with the "smartest guy in the room" attitudes. Hey but they own the team so have at it.

As long as the Jones's act as GM's the 'Boys will never make it back to the Superbowl - way too arrogant with the "smartest guy in the room" attitudes. Hey but they own the team so have at it.
Unfortunately so true.

ADVERTISEMENT