ADVERTISEMENT

It's clear multiple juries believe Mike...in the spanier case

ritaith

Nov 8, 2001
they believe Mike over Gary and Tim and jack. Mike has no credibility to me but he is consistently being believed. Do people understand he heard things and saw something for TWO SECONDS and he never called the police.

Crazy stuff.

they believe Mike over Gary and Tim and jack. Mike has no credibility to me but he is consistently being believed. Do people understand he heard things and saw something for TWO SECONDS and he never called the police.

Crazy stuff.

Pretty simple. With a crime so heinous, people want to hang everyone perceived as responsible, including those who might have suspected but did nothing to stop it. Funny, how that logic doesn't apply to McQueary.

Crazy stuff.
I don't think its about Mike's credibility at all. The day the GJP was leaked, PSU3 were convicted. It was never innocent until proven guilty for them.

I don't think its about Mike's credibility at all. The day the GJP was leaked, PSU3 were convicted. It was never innocent until proven guilty for them.
"PSU Officials" needed to be involved so that the "Criminal Penn State Story" could be created. This was necessary in order to get "unquestioned" access to "the Bank of PSU". Without that massive $$$$, who is going to pay for the public deception the OAG created???

Reactions: marshall23

Crazy stuff.
Even crazier is dranov has now testified mulyiple times MM told him nothing that warranted calling the police.

I simply will never be able to connect those dots.

True dat, plus childhood sexual abuse is one of the few taboos left in our society. Very few people, including average jury members, want to appear to excuse such behavior. Somebody had to be blamed, and these defendants from a prominent, wealthy University fit the bill.

Crazy stuff.
The have a soft spot for gingers

They believe children were harmed and someone has to pay. The problem with that is the people/entity that should be punished, above all, on a par with Sandusky, is Raykovitz/TSM. It's been posted a hundred times -- how do Raykovitz and TSM slide on this? How is it that something that is so obvious to so many is being overlooked, ignored even, by the justice system? It's more annoying and frustrating than I can describe.

Reactions: royboy
Pretty simple. With a crime so heinous, people want to hang everyone perceived as responsible, including those who might have suspected but did nothing to stop it. Funny, how that logic doesn't apply to McQueary.

They definitely want to hang jack raykovitz.

jack who?

ADVERTISEMENT