ADVERTISEMENT

It's been 20 years

The Chairman of the Board was not just a great singer. He won an Academy Award and a Golden Globe for best supporting actor in From Here To Eternity and an Academy Award nomination for best actor in The Man With The Golden Arm. He also won a Golden Globe for best actor in Pal Joey. Frank also wrote songs and was the co-writer on one his own "Take My Love". He could have been a good song writer but had no need to be as others would line up to give Frank their best stuff. He was a talent for the ages. Rest in Peace.

Reactions: FHSPSU67 and T J
The Chairman of the Board was not just a great singer. He won an Academy Award and a Golden Globe for best supporting actor in From Here To Eternity and an Academy Award nomination for best actor in The Man With The Golden Arm. He also won a Golden Globe for best actor in Pal Joey. Frank also wrote songs and was the co-writer on one his own "Take My Love". He could have been a good song writer but had no need to be as others would line up to give Frank their best stuff. He was a talent for the ages. Rest in Peace.

Well, he may have received awards but he was a very poor actor

Thats fair (no pun!). My opinion only
Just don't tell me you think Elisabeth Shue is a very poor actress or I might get a tad upset.;)

THIS is great acting! :)
elisabeth-elisabeth-shue-36094320-245-150.gif

Frankie was old school. Italian mobsters! Haa! Everyone knows the Russians have the best mobsters.

Last edited:
I once saw Frank in concert in Vegas toward the end of his career. He was drinking heavily and frequently forgot the lyrics to his songs. Sad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT