It's a noble cause, but seriously?

MarkPSU

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I agree with the sentiment of the protesters at Amherst. It's a noble cause and all, but wow........just wow. This is like Ghostbusters and the increase of apparitions. Somethings going on here. These past few articles made me think I might organize a march and demand that all 45-60 year olds have their mortgages and auto payments forgiven, credit card balances set back to zero (Keely would like that)....and all those that have in some fashion or another, hurt our feelings, insulted us, fired us, laid us off, accused us of being racist, looked funny at us, cut us off in traffic, not complemented us enough....acknowledge and apologize for creating an unhealthy living environment. OR, we will all quit working and spending our money in order to cripple the economy until we get what we want....which in fact would cripple the economy.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/11/the-spreading-virus-part-5.php

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I agree with the sentiment of the protesters at Amherst. It's a noble cause and all, but wow........just wow. This is like Ghostbusters and the increase of apparitions. Somethings going on here. These past few articles made me think I might organize a march and demand that all 45-60 year olds have their mortgages and auto payments forgiven, credit card balances set back to zero (Keely would like that)....and all those that have in some fashion or another, hurt our feelings, insulted us, fired us, laid us off, accused us of being racist, looked funny at us, cut us off in traffic, not complemented us enough....acknowledge and apologize for creating an unhealthy living environment. OR, we will all quit working and spending our money in order to cripple the economy until we get what we want....which in fact would cripple the economy.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/11/the-spreading-virus-part-5.php

Gotta be a hoax.

Though, what is going on here is the divisiveness of left wing America. In their view, there will always be the "oppressed" at the hands of "the oppressor".

I suggest the president of Amherst have a ceremony on the front lawn offering certificates of participation to those aggrieved.

Latest posts