It's a MIRACLE!!

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005
Only if mandated.

giphy.gif

bdgan

May 29, 2008
I'm looking forward to the train wreck. I wonder how many sentences he will mumble to the point of unintelligibility.
Biden spent the weekend resting in Delaware. Now he's reviewing the speech that was written for him and getting more rest. He'll probably be OK for an hour tonight.

GSPMax

Jun 21, 2018
Biden spent the weekend resting in Delaware. Now he's reviewing the speech that was written for him and getting more rest. He'll probably be OK for an hour tonight.1
He will get another day's rest. The SoU is 1 March. Must see TV.

Let's go Brandon!

HartfordLlion

Sep 28, 2001
I'm looking forward to the train wreck. I wonder how many sentences he will mumble to the point of unintelligibility.

They will have him doped up on all kinds of drugs tonight so he will seem reasonably cognitive. When he crashes and goes to Wisconsin is when you will see the real bumbling fool.

Reactions: psuted

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
And for killing hundreds of thousands of more people than died when Trump was President even with the benefit of vaccines.
Since the first approximately 400,000 deaths occurred during Trump's presidency... does he get to claim them? Who gets to count them if they got covid while Trump was still president but they died after Biden was sworn in. Your assertions are stupid.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Since the first approximately 400,000 deaths occurred during Trump's presidency... does he get to claim them? Who gets to count them if they got covid while Trump was still president but they died after Biden was sworn in. Your assertions are stupid.
They're not stupid , Biden stated during the campaign that the 200,000 deaths under Trump's watch made him not qualified to be president. His words.
God you're thick.

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
I wonder if he will mention the 500,000+ Americans he has killed because of his failed Covid campaign promise???
I suppose the virus would have just quietly gone away as Trump kept promising it would... if he had been re-elected. Maybe he would finally have gotten people to try his possible remedy of drinking detergent. At least when they died they wouldn't be counted as covid deaths. I have a lot of complaints about some of Biden's policies, but at least he has tried to get people to do the things that can help minimize spread and deaths. Vaccinate, socially distance and mask up if needed. Do you actually believe that if Trump had been elected again that Covid numbers would be better? If you say yes you are definitely delusional.

Last edited:

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
They're not stupid , Biden stated during the campaign that the 200,000 deaths under Trump's watch made him not qualified to be president. His words.
God you're thick.
check the statistics for 2020... 385,000 deaths attributed to covid. Wasn't Trump president for all of 2020?

There were 385,343 Covid-19-related deaths in 2020, by the CDC's count,

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
I suppose the virus would have just quietly gone away as Trump kept promising it would... if he had been re-elected. Maybe he would finally have gotten people to try his possible remedy of drinking detergent. At least when they died they wouldn't be counted as covid deaths. I have a lot of complaints about some of Biden's policies, but at least he has tried to get people to do the things that can help minimize spread and deaths. Vaccinate, socially distance and mask up if needed. Do yo actually believe that if Trump had been elected again that Covid numbers would be better? If you say yes you are definitely delusional.
Remember when Biden said getting vaccinated would prevent infection and the spread of infection? Speaking of delusional, did you buy that misinformation?

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
I suppose the virus would have just quietly gone away as Trump kept promising it would... if he had been re-elected. Maybe he would finally have gotten people to try his possible remedy of drinking detergent. At least when they died they wouldn't be counted as covid deaths. I have a lot of complaints about some of Biden's policies, but at least he has tried to get people to do the things that can help minimize spread and deaths. Vaccinate, socially distance and mask up if needed. Do you actually believe that if Trump had been elected again that Covid numbers would be better? If you say yes you are definitely delusional.
Trump haters seem to forget that he supports vaccination. He has been correct that masking is grossly overdone and at most should have only been done for a couple months in the schools. The lefty lockdowns have been grossly overdone. Trump, was right that for instance there was no reason to cancel the Big ten's football season. Trump had the vaccines developed in a record time. Of course, the big tech oligarchs conspired to announce the development of the vaccines one day after the election.

Other than trusting federal government employees to develop an adequate test for covid at the beginning, there was nothing that Trump could do that he didn't do that would have changed the course of the virus.

Of course, Biden has a Madoff level fraud, Rochelle Walensky as head of the CDC and they have been misrepresenting data and hiding it. Lots for Biden to be proud of. (Sarc)

Last edited:

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
Remember when Biden said getting vaccinated would prevent infection and the spread of infection? Speaking of delusional, did you buy that misinformation?
If you have been paying attention, for the past 6 months he has consistently been saying that getting vaccinated would help cut down the rate of transmission. Most doctors would agree with this statement. I don't remember hearing him claim that it would totally prevent someone from getting the virus. If you can find a quote or video like that I'd like to see it, For some time now he has been saying that it will cut down the chance of dying from the disease. You disagree with that? Outside of fast tracking approval for the vaccine (which I will credit him for doing), what did Trump do to slow down the spread....ZERO.... One of the biggest problems in dealing with the virus is that nearly 80 million people never vaccinated. Is that Biden's fault too?

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

Democratic White House hopeful Joe Biden said Thursday during his final debate with President Donald Trump that presiding over the nation as 220,000 Americans died from the coronavirus should disqualify Trump from reelection.

"Anyone who's responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America," Biden said in the opening remarks of the showdown that comes just 12 days before the election.

"The president still has no comprehensive plan," Biden added.

Reactions: dailybuck777

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
If you have been paying attention, for the past 6 months he has consistently been saying that getting vaccinated would help cut down the rate of transmission. Most doctors would agree with this statement. I don't remember hearing him claim that it would totally prevent someone from getting the virus. If you can find a quote or video like that I'd like to see it, For some time now he has been saying that it will cut down the chance of dying from the disease. You disagree with that? Outside of fast tracking approval for the vaccine (which I will credit him for doing), what did Trump do to slow down the spread....ZERO.... One of the biggest problems in dealing with the virus is that nearly 80 million people never vaccinated. Is that Biden's fault too?
People not getting vaccinated is Biden's fault. The major health agencies under his direction have been incompetent and dishonest. No reason to follow their direction. For instance 16 out of 18 advisors to the FDA opposed Biden's plan for the booster shot. Didn't make any difference to the Biden administration. Walensky made the ridiculous claim that masks would reduce the incidence of the virus by 80%. CDC studies on masking have been ridiculously cherry picked and not trustworthy. Also, federal government has done over 250 studies on the virus of effect on minorities, but about two studies on natural immunity. Vinay Prasad md, a professor at UC San Francisco as documented the pathetic studies that the federal government has been pushing and the statistics on federal government types of studies. He supports vaccinations as a means to stop severe consequences. Typing from my phone, but if you want links I can supply them later when at my computer.

Personally, I discount whatever the CDC or FDA state, and do my own research. I have reluctantly got vaccinated and boosted because I feel that there have not been enough efforts made to assess the long-term effects of these new vaccines. Pathetic that Biden has degraded the federal health agencies.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
You're not being honest whatsoever. Everyone knows he specifically stated, if you get vaccinated, it stops the spread. If you get vaccinated, you won't get covid. He said it numerous times as did his VP and others. Trump never told anyone to drink bleach. And you're a professor, touting political lies. Typical academia.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Other than fast tracking a vaccine? Seriously , what else do you do. Oh yeah, put COVID positive people in nursing homes, right? No wait that was a bunch of Democrat governors .
Maybe call people racist for raising an alarm and impeaching someone?
Nope , Democrats again.
Tell everyone to go out and party ? Nope, not him again.
There was not much most could do outside of what Desantis did. And since various governors did their own thing, we can see what worked and what didn't work.
And the Cuomo model didn't work well.

Reactions: Hotshoe

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
Biden has lied about the effectiveness of the vaccine, he lied about mandating it, he lied about the distribution of it, he undermined the vaccine while Trump was in office, and he broke his own mask rules. You just eat it up like a sap. A sucker.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
People not getting vaccinated is Biden's fault. The major health agencies under his direction have been incompetent and dishonest. No reason to follow their direction. For instance 16 out of 18 advisors to the FDA opposed Biden's plan for the booster shot. Didn't make any difference to the Biden administration. Walensky made the ridiculous claim that masks would reduce the incidence of the virus by 80%. CDC studies on masking have been ridiculously cherry picked and not trustworthy. Also, federal government has done over 250 studies on the virus of effect on minorities, but about two studies on natural immunity. Vinay Prasad md, a professor at UC San Francisco as documented the pathetic studies that the federal government has been pushing and the statistics on federal government types of studies. He supports vaccinations as a means to stop severe consequences. Typing from my phone, but if you want links I can supply them later when at my computer.

Personally, I discount whatever the CDC or FDA state, and do my own research. I have reluctantly got vaccinated and boosted because I feel that there have not been enough efforts made to assess the long-term effects of these new vaccines. Pathetic that Biden has degraded the federal health agencies.
Yep, I was vaccinated but refused boosters . The efficacy of the vaccine wasn't what it was initially touted to be so I declined further shots.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
You're not being honest whatsoever. Everyone knows he specifically stated, if you get vaccinated, it stops the spread. If you get vaccinated, you won't get covid. He said it numerous times as did his VP and others. Trump never told anyone to drink bleach. And you're a professor, touting political lies. Typical academia.
He's a liar, I have no respect for him.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Other than fast tracking a vaccine? Seriously , what else do you do. Oh yeah, put COVID positive people in nursing homes, right? No wait that was a bunch of Democrat governors .
Maybe call people racist for raising an alarm and impeaching someone?
Nope , Democrats again.
Tell everyone to go out and party ? Nope, not him again.
There was not much most could do outside of what Desantis did. And since various governors did their own thing, we can see what worked and what didn't work.
And the Cuomo model didn't work well.
He's been exposed so many times, it's ridiculous.

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
Trump haters seem to forget that he supports vaccination. He has been correct that masking is grossly overdone and at most should have only been done for a couple months in the schools. The lefty lockdowns have been grossly overdone. Trump, was right that for instance there was no reason to cancel the Big ten's football season. Trump had the vaccines developed in a record time. Of course, the big tech oligarchs conspired to announce the development of the vaccines one day after the election.

Other than trusting federal government employees to develop an adequate test for covid at the beginning, there was nothing that Trump could do that he didn't do that would have changed the course of the virus.

Of course, Biden has a Madoff level fraud, Rochelle Walensky as head of the CDC and they have been misrepresenting data and hiding it. Lots for Biden to be proud of.
#1. I give Trump credit for fast-tracking vaccine approval... I also believe that he supports the vaccine... perhaps because he loves to take credit for it being developed. He just doesn't do much to try to promote its use. When the virus first erupted, scientist did not know a lot about the best way to deal with it. Trump brought together a group of" experts" to advise him. They came up with policies such as masking, socially distancing, etc. Even though these were his "experts" he started contradicting their advice when ever it was inconvenient for him such as sponsoring events that brought together his supporters for both indoor as well as outdoor rallies. Openly flaunting the use of masks, etc. Whether you advocate masking or don't, his own "experts" were strongly advocating the use of masks. If he was so opposed to these policies he should have just disbanded his own task force. The mixed messages he sent were ridiculous.

#2. The vaccine was being promised for months before the election. The only thing that was restricting its use was FDA approval. Wasn't Trump president for the entire approval process? The FDA does what it does. If you think it had political motives... go ahead and believe it.

#3. the decision to cancel sporting events like Big 10 football were made at the university level. At the time, we did not know nearly as much about how the virus was spread. As much as I hate the fact that the virus totally disrupted sporting events... these disruptions happened while Trump was president. Do you blame him for that?

To you it appears that everyone in the CDC is corrupt and has ulterior motives for recommending anything and everything they do. I don't share your skeptic view of the world.

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
He's been exposed so many times, it's ridiculous.
Why don't you just put me on ignore. You never deal with the issues I pose in my posts. Who has exposed me? You and your Trump loving cronies? I think I can live with that.