ADVERTISEMENT

its 2018 ....

dunkej01

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
So I guess an inanimate object can have a valentine crush. Who better but a guy who freely expresses his emotions and enjoys long walks on the beach in Aruba.

This weekend: 184 #2 Myles Martin tOSU vs. #3 Pete Renda NCST

Will Cry-in Ryan keep Myles Martin many miles from a ready Renda? If so, I suspect we can safely sing that sweet and sour song called "Seed Savin'"

I would be shocked if Myles doesn't wrestle. Not much to gain other than experience, nor much to lose as far as seeds go.

If Myles wrestles and wins he probably solidifies an NCAA 2nd seed and keeps in play a first seed with a B1G championship.

If he wrestles and loses, no matter what he does at B1Gs he is either a 2nd or 3rd NCAA seed.

If he does not wrestle, no matter what he does at B1Gs he is probably a 2nd or 3rd NCAA seed.

Just an opinion.

Reactions: Lyons212
Screw that..What about that damned triangle?

The triangle created all sorts of shipwrecks that make for amazing scuba diving!! I guess I am just an optimist. Who flies with an emergency pack that includes a week of freeze dried food, a desalination filter, and emergency GPS transponder. If a plane goes down, I am the guy you want to find.

Been to Bermuda 6x, the people of Bermuda are super,very helpful,easy to chat with. Jobsons Cove.........incredible ! So many other places the same.

Did you play while you were down there? I try to squeeze 2 rounds in every trip. If so, any hidden gems I need to check out?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT