ADVERTISEMENT

It was fun watching Desmond squirm when the UM-MSU game was discussed on GD.

Class of 67

Jan 30, 2007
He was checking his phone making believe he wasn't listening. Then he made up crap that he had a funny feeling about the game because of the reffing and other factors. He claims he left the field without emotion (paraphrasing).
Disclaimer: I hardly ever watch Game Day, but JMU is my daughter's alma mater.

He was checking his phone making believe he wasn't listening. Then he made up crap that he had a funny feeling about the game because of the reffing and other factors. He claims he left the field without emotion (paraphrasing).
Disclaimer: I hardly ever watch Game Day, but JMU is my daughter's alma mater.
Same here. It was a great scene for the JMU Dukes. Nice to see Corso impersonating James Madison while donning the Duke Dog head.

How can a um athletic supporter be concerned about refs?

I still don't get the whining about the refs. if you watch the replay on the targeting ejection, TWO Michigan defenders actually went helmet to helmet while the MSU QB was in his slide. and the refs did not make the punter mishandle the snap. or keep Michigan from getting a first down to run out the clock

Reactions: rojo36
I still don't get the whining about the refs. if you watch the replay on the targeting ejection, TWO Michigan defenders actually went helmet to helmet while the MSU QB was in his slide. and the refs did not make the punter mishandle the snap. or keep Michigan from getting a first down to run out the clock
I have certainly seen lots of whining about referees on this board so it is humorous to see some here talking about same subject on other sports boards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT