ADVERTISEMENT

is this board going to be affected by

You'll just have to give your undivided attention to HR. You might not be the most popular guy there either when you don't predict 3 titles for Rathjen, Kennedy, Ayala, Henson each.
This is really the reason I'm over here a lot. I have concerns about all 4 of those guys and I need the practice fending off hostile opponents.

Does this mean that Iowa is going to have the best wrestling message board again too? Who owns controlling interest in the slush fund? I have so many questions.

This is horrible news . Like wtf are we gonna do. I love coming to Penn St boards to talk with you people.
555649357-202-Tropic-Thunder-quotes.gif

I don’t understand why the monitors of this board haven’t given any word on what is happening.

Yesterday, @WildTurk had a quote from Tom, but today I can’t find it. I guess I’ll wake up one morning soon, and the site will be gone 😩

There is a Wrestling Room on On3. There's also a Lions Den. Phil says he has sold the magazine, only. They can obviously say nothing until Nov 1. As I have looked, I see no free boards, but it's a dollar to join for the year. I believe the writing is on the wall. What happens to this and Tom's board, I do not know. Y'all should have a pretty good guess.

There is a Wrestling Room on On3. There's also a Lions Den. Phil says he has sold the magazine, only. They can obviously say nothing until Nov 1. As I have looked, I see no free boards, but it's a dollar to join for the year. I believe the writing is on the wall. What happens to this and Tom's board, I do not know. Y'all should have a pretty good guess.
Back to 247!

Reactions: dbldoofus
I don’t understand why the monitors of this board haven’t given any word on what is happening.

Yesterday, @WildTurk had a quote from Tom, but today I can’t find it. I guess I’ll wake up one morning soon, and the site will be gone 😩
FWIW that quote was from Hotshoe. Not Tom. And the quote is still viewable on the Test/Politics board under "Atleast this board will end with Dems in power".

I won't comment further as my post will be deleted.

Reactions: Ja1339
WELP... at least my 247 Sports login still works. There is some activity over there. Almost the same username, just no 86. See ya all there after November?
I really do not remember why we all moved, other than activity dropped there.

Ok, I've taken some action.
New site information will be posted in the truck stop bathroom in Duncannon Pennsylvania.
For your log in information please call the number directly under
"For good time call PawrestlersinTn" This will be the only way to make this transition under the radar. Thanks for your help and patience in this trying time.

WELP... at least my 247 Sports login still works. There is some activity over there. Almost the same username, just no 86. See ya all there after November?
Just secured my handle over there. Will use it if I gotta. I’d be happier on a free psu-themed Intermat or even wrestlestat board, but I’m sure this isn’t the end. I’d also be fine with a rokfin board. Might even help keep out some of the rifraff

But if this place goes away, where will I practice all my backhanded compliments???

We'll find a place for you. It might be a small room with a tiny wrestling mat and a dummy with a PSU singlet on but it should work. You can sit in there and scream backhanded comments at it!

I remember the Scout board years ago being the place to go however after 247 bought Scout I think that's when this place became the place.

ADVERTISEMENT