ADVERTISEMENT

Is this a sign that the end of the world is near? (in re Bradley & Pitt)

nitanee123

Nov 27, 2001
https://pittsburgh.forums.rivals.co...ed-local-media-friends-of-tom-bradley.126527/

wbrpanther All P I T T !

TIGER-PAUL said:

Hate to say it but Madden was right. Bradley never saw anything that we know of and you can't do anything if you just hear whispers.

Time to let this part of the Sandusky affair go. Unless you are a Steeler/ Rooney hater. Then it's another reason to bitch.

Pitt79 Head Coach

Honestly I don't care, if Bradley can help the Steelers, I want him there, don't care what he knew or didn't know about Sandusky years ago. I'm over it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://pittsburgh.forums.rivals.co...ed-local-media-friends-of-tom-bradley.126527/

Hate to say it but Madden was right. Bradley never saw anything that we know of and you can't do anything if you just hear whispers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got no clue who saw or knows what, just like the rest of us.Their opinions are mostly based on their irrational hatred of anything Penn State. For all we know, TB could know more the Joe, Curley or any of the others. The only true fact is that they just don't know.

They are angry and bitter at the entire world, because their football program is an absolute shambles and getting worse by the day. Unfortunately, we are the nearest portion of that world.

They need to stop competing with us. They'll feel better.
as bad as their football program is...............what the hell happened to their basketball team?

Last edited:

wbrpanther All P I T T !

TIGER-PAUL said:

Time to let this part of the Sandusky affair go. Unless you are a Steeler/ Rooney hater. Then it's another reason to bitch.

Pitt79 Head Coach

Honestly I don't care, if Bradley can help the Steelers, I want him there, don't care what he knew or didn't know about Sandusky years ago. I'm over it.

Another post about a team we do not care about and should never play.

LdN

Another post about a team we do not care about and should never play.

LdN

This post isn't about Pitt per se. It's about the the Sandusky scandal and how some fans (from even the school that is the most envious and hate-filled towards PSU) are beginning to look past the scandal. But if it makes you feel good complaining about "Pitt threads", go right ahead.

Reactions: ChiTownLion
They've got no clue who saw or knows what, just like the rest of us.Their opinions are mostly based on their irrational hatred of anything Penn State. For all we know, TB could know more the Joe, Curley or any of the others. The only true fact is that they just don't know.

We do know that Bradley wholeheartedly refuted mcqueary’s claim. Based on Bradley’s track record versus mcqueary’s, there is no reason not to take Bradley at his word.

I doubt we will play them for another 20 years or so.

I hope not, at least in the regular season. But if they improve and if we take a couple steps back in one particular season and there is a chance to pair us up in a bowl, it'll happen.
I don't much care if Pitt improves a bit as long as we maintain our standing, but I sure hope we don't see the bad season where we are again a leading candidate for the Pinstripe Bowl in the next 20 - 25 seasons.

This post isn't about Pitt per se. It's about the the Sandusky scandal and how some fans (from even the school that is the most envious and hate-filled towards PSU) are beginning to look past the scandal. But if it makes you feel good complaining about "Pitt threads", go right ahead.

Yes, people on this board routinely go to the other team boards to search out whether or not fans are looking past the Sandusky event.

Nothing to do with anything else. Could have been the Wyoming Cowboys board. Just happened to be Pitt, a team noone here cares about.

LdN

Reactions: ThePennsyOracle
Will pitt still be playing football in 20 years? When do they just give up?
Penn State will never play football against Pitt after 2019. There isn't any way to schedule them for about 10 years and by then they will have dropped to less than MAC level. They won't schedule us only at Beaver Stadium since they need to pretend they are a major college football program. Thus, we will never play them again after 2019.

Reactions: Ski
There should be a mandatory Pitt class for all incoming Freshmen -
Pants Wetting 101.

Typical hypocrite Pitt Fans. Bradley was an enabler and criminal right up until he became a coach with The Stillers. Suddenly a bunch of them view him in a different light because not doing so would cause strain in supporting the one football team in that town that they actually do care about.

Yes, people on this board routinely go to the other team boards to search out whether or not fans are looking past the Sandusky event.

Nothing to do with anything else. Could have been the Wyoming Cowboys board. Just happened to be Pitt, a team noone here cares about.

LdN

Perhaps it was lost upon you because were outraged that a post mentioned the dread "P" word. But the point is that the toxicity of Sandusky is starting to wear off. The fact that a few Pitt fans said as much just drives home the point further.

I like the pitt posts on this board. There are topics on this forum I don't care about so I don't read them . Simple. By the way, I'm trying to buy a boat if anyone wants to contribute to my go fund me......

Reactions: PSU87
They are angry and bitter at the entire world, because their football program is an absolute shambles and getting worse by the day. Unfortunately, we are the nearest portion of that world.

They need to stop competing with us. They'll feel better.
Their not even close to competing with us ..... they are irrelevant.

ADVERTISEMENT