ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a rule that Iowa fans ..

This is as spicy as Roar gets and I love it. 2022 Roar is on fire. Taste it, Iowa
giphy.gif

Why the hell would I do that? That guy should be buried in an unmarked grave and pissed on every morning. It’s a shame he’s tied to your university and invoking his name as an insult to fans of that university is disgusting act of cowardice. In fact, talking about him this long, even though in jest, is a waste of time.
Well, alrighty then.

So the pirates were kind of okay for a decade? That’s neat, don’t know how that’s relevant here though. Of course I’m a stl cardinals and Hawkeye wrestling fan so I guess the idea of a decade of dominance doesn’t really compute when you’re talking about legacy. 24 for the Hawkeyes and 11 for the cardinals is a little different than two my friend.
Context is important. In the 70s the Pirates, Reds and Athletics were pretty darn good all the time. Too pretend that has anything with today, or the past 20 years is cognitively silly. Kind of HR level silly.

Between 1975 and 2000 Iowa won 20 of 26 titles. That is one helluva dominant run. Something PSU is currently on pace to surpass. Time will tell.

Iowa claimed 4 of the next (or last) 20 titles. 1 of the past 10. Still a solid program, nothing dominant and certainly not the elite program of the past 2 decades, and if the fantasy is to return to a Gablesque level a very troubling trend.

So back to, relevant in the minds of the Hawk fans sure, but nowhere near the ONE everybody else wants to be. Well, maybe Rutgers. The rumor is Rutgers dreams of one day being a perennial top 10 program.

Context is important. In the 70s the Pirates, Reds and Athletics were pretty darn good all the time. Too pretend that has anything with today, or the past 20 years is cognitively silly. Kind of HR level silly.

Between 1975 and 2000 Iowa won 20 of 26 titles. That is one helluva dominant run. Something PSU is currently on pace to surpass. Time will tell.

Iowa claimed 4 of the next (or last) 20 titles. 1 of the past 10. Still a solid program, nothing dominant and certainly not the elite program of the past 2 decades, and if the fantasy is to return to a Gablesque level a very troubling trend.

So back to, relevant in the minds of the Hawk fans sure, but nowhere near the ONE everybody else wants to be. Well, maybe Rutgers. The rumor is Rutgers dreams of one day being a perennial top 10 program.
I get that and it all makes sense, but to claim that Iowa isn’t relevant is silly. Bwi level silly (see I can take silly little jabs too). Any title Iowa or PSU wins will come only after stepping over the other to win it. PSU had their decade of dominance now everyone is catching up.

I would in a minute what is he superman or something. Go away take your tough guy BS to hr where all the homers have little dick syndrome
Haha. I’m not a tough guy but I doubt Tony. would appreciate being called tap out Tony. It was clearly a joke, made obvious by the haha at the end.

Chill out psycho.

Reactions: PSUer1989
What with the name calling I'm not psycho just laying down the truth
Haha. I’m not a tough guy but I doubt Tony. would appreciate being called tap out Tony. It was clearly a joke, made obvious by the haha at the end.

Chill out psycho.
It's hilarious you would think someone goes up to another person and just insults them.

What with the name calling I'm not psycho just laying down the truth

It's hilarious you would think someone goes up to another person and just insults them.
Hence my joke, you’re right it would be hilarious for someone to go up and insult Cass.

But instead of taking it that way you called me tough guy and and implied I had some kind of small dick syndrome. So, who’s really name calling here?

Pot meet kettle!

Hence my joke, you’re right it would be hilarious for someone to go up and insult Cass.

But instead of taking it that way you called me tough guy and and implied I had some kind of small dick syndrome. So, who’s really name calling here?

Pot meet kettle!
Are we having f** yet?

Reactions: HawkFan1986

Pot meet kettle!
It will be ok

I’m fine with it. I’m not the one that overreacted to a bad joke. That’s on you buddy.

This has been real fun though. I remember your name on HR a few years ago…I wonder why I haven’t seen ya since.
Those thin skinned wussies banned me for speaking the truth lol. And I'm ok didn't mean to come off half cocked

Those thin skinned wussies banned me for speaking the truth lol. And I'm ok didn't mean to come off half cocked
Haha. It’s pretty damn hard to get banned over there, so I’m guessing ya did a tad more than speak the truth. But it’s all good. Fans support their teams, and I certainly wouldn’t have it any other way. Just know BWI, that if I see something ridiculous I may just comment on it now! Depending on my mood of course. I’ll leave you all to your wild speculation about ADS and low brow Iowa bashing.

A
Haha. It’s pretty damn hard to get banned over there, so I’m guessing ya did a tad more than speak the truth. But it’s all good. Fans support their teams, and I certainly wouldn’t have it any other way. Just know BWI, that if I see something ridiculous I may just comment on it now! Depending on my mood of course. I’ll leave you all to your wild speculation about ADS and low brow Iowa bashing.
Actually you can look it up. I said Marinello looked good against cenzo but wouldn't fair that well next time. Actually no ody ever said why I was banned that was my last post then could never get back on. Best thing that ever happened to me haven't been on there in three years

Reactions: HawkFan1986
ADVERTISEMENT