ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a rule that Iowa fans ..

you know who else preached an alternative gospel to unbelievers whose name started with J? just a thought...
Jobu?

943d52a288deebcf92f7d7385a3755f5--art-movies-major-league.jpg

That’s High Plains Drifter.

Josey Wales is “Dying ain’t much of a livin’, Boy.” 🙂
I miss JW he was good people. Honored his bet w Malone and his sense of humor was great.

Those were the killing field days. tHR was a legion and BWI was just starting out. The cael bashing was unbearable and we hadn't put it together yet. It was hard work battling them on the intranet.

He was a tall flower among a cornfield of weeds.

I miss JW he was good people. Honored his bet w Malone and his sense of humor was great.

Those were the killing field days. tHR was a legion and BWI was just starting out. The cael bashing was unbearable and we hadn't put it together yet. It was hard work battling them on the intranet.

what happened to amalone? anybody know? @johnstownsteel would look like an iowa fan next to that guy

have to have a name beginning with "j" to post here?

I mean, there is:
jammenz
js8793
jrod65
jmadden1998
jhonyt9

I think this is why johnstownsteel always has me confused.
Isn't (RandyL)ewis an Iowa guy?

Ah, yes — NoVa’s post went right over my head. I remember JW.

have to have a name beginning with "j" to post here?

I mean, there is:
jammenz
js8793
jrod65
jmadden1998
jhonyt9

I think this is why johnstownsteel always has me confused.

Yep, it is absolutely a requirement. Page 83 in the binder.

Besides, we figured that since HR posters/Iowa fans often get lumped together as one entity on here, might as well make it easier for you by having similar names.

there used to be a poster on the iowa boards with the handle of josey wales. met him in person. good dude. idk where he's been.
He lost a bet to @amalone . Malone sent JW a psu shirt and JW went and got a picture of himself with tom brands. Then posted the pic here.

Tom was a great sport and JW a great poster.

He disappeared for awhile then popped back in for a day. That was a few years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT