ADVERTISEMENT

Is There a PSU bar in Alpharetta GA?

Parkland Fan

Jul 25, 2001
I will be visiting family and I will need a sports bar to catch the game. Atlanta is probably a little too far although I guess I could ride MARTA.
Thanks in advance.

I will be visiting family and I will need a sports bar to catch the game. Atlanta is probably a little too far although I guess I could ride MARTA.
Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately there is no PSU bar in Alpharetta. The Atlanta PSU alumni association has viewing parties at Famous Pub and Sports Palace in Druid Hills which is east of downtown. It is about 25 miles from Alpharetta and would take about 45 minutes on a Saturday. They have a room reserved for PSU fans. Here is a link to the Atlanta alumni club which will give you the details. www.psuatlanta.com

Thanks in advance.

Where in Alpharetta? There are a couple of Taco Mac (try the wings if you like them) locations around that area. They have quite an extensive beer collection:

http://tmacrestaurants.com/locations/
I will be staying in the Brierfield development on Mid Broadwell. I can get a ride to any place within a few miles. I don't want to drive because our offense drives me to drink more than I should.

I will be staying in the Brierfield development on Mid Broadwell. I can get a ride to any place within a few miles. I don't want to drive because our offense drives me to drink more than I should.

Yes, I'd definitely recommend the Taco Mac (Crabapple location) on Hwy 92. Not too far from there and they have plenty of televisions and beverages available.

ADVERTISEMENT