ADVERTISEMENT

Is Odell Beckham Jr a degenerate?

Beckham was beyond unapologetic. He essentially promised that, penalties be damned, there were more celebrations to come. "I'm going to do what I do to spark the team, and the consequences are going to be what they are"

Congratulations Odell, you have sp

Beckham was beyond unapologetic. He essentially promised that, penalties be damned, there were more celebrations to come. "I'm going to do what I do to spark the team, and the consequences are going to be what they are"

Congratulations Odell, you have sparked your team to an 0-3 record.

according to Herm Edwards, Odell has to answer to a higher authority, his Mom and Dad, and they wont put up with this, according to Herm.

John Randle of the Vikings did this back in 2000 after a qb sack in a playoff game. He was fined $7500.

That dog piss celebration was just flat out dumb and went to far.
Taunting is one thing like a spike or sticking the ball in ones face or pointing at an opposing player after making a big play.

What he did you dont even see pop warner or Jr. HS kids do.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2017/09/odell_beckham_jrs_disgusting_td_celebration_a_blac.html

I grew up in State College so college sports was everything to me. I never really latched on to either of the PA pro teams. So I have never been locked into the NFL. Seeing all the things going on, I'm so happy that is the case. It could go away to tomorrow and I wouldn't notice. Now if college sports went away, I'd be on he ledge. The NFL appears to be much in the same vein as WWE.

It could go away to tomorrow and I wouldn't notice. Now if college sports went away, I'd be on he ledge. The NFL appears to be much in the same vein as WWE.
I got news for you. If the NFL goes away, so does college football.
People that think college football is so morally superior than the NFL make me laugh - and I like college football a lot more than NFL.

Reactions: wbcincy and EPC FAN
That dog piss celebration was just flat out dumb and went to far.
Taunting is one thing like a spike or sticking the ball in ones face or pointing at an opposing player after making a big play.

What he did you dont even see pop warner or Jr. HS kids do.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2017/09/odell_beckham_jrs_disgusting_td_celebration_a_blac.html

I recall the back and forth with Josh Norman a few years ago, and felt Beckham was an immature brat as he was actually trying to end a colleagues career. He's got the maturity of 2nd grader and the brains to match. When you're referring to NFL pieces of sh#t, he's the first on my list.

Reactions: RTLH
I recall the back and forth with Josh Norman a few years ago, and felt Beckham was an immature brat as he was actually trying to end a colleagues career. He's got the maturity of 2nd grader and the brains to match. When you're referring to NFL pieces of sh#t, he's the first on my list.

But lets put the women abusers and known criminals as #2-xxxx. People that have actually committed crimes...

and the NFL wonders why it's ratings are going down. Most people look at the National Anthem issues and then see Beckham do something like that and it turns them off. The NFL fan is supposed to take seriously player protesting the anthem when an hour later it is acceptable to act like a dog and piss after a TD?
So if the National Anthem is killing NFL attendance, what's killing Nascar 's attendance?

I noted that nascar made a point of not joining in the Anthem stuff. So what's killing Nascar?

Eh, they're using their platform because millions watch. Just like Hollywood does for every single narcissistic award show they hold. Don't give a shit..... I'm a Browns fan so I stopped watching the NFL about 5 years ago.... I pray saquan doesn't go to that shitshow.

So if the National Anthem is killing NFL attendance, what's killing Nascar 's attendance?

I noted that nascar made a point of not joining in the Anthem stuff. So what's killing Nascar?
I believe you are referring to the failing NASCAR. LULZ

Reactions: demlion

Repaving many of the tracks that were single groove and drivers had to bump or nudge the guys in front of them out of the way . Usually led to tempers flaring and drivers slamming into each other at the track or throwing of helmets at a car during the yellow or pushing and shoving of drivers and crews after a race. NASCAR has clamped down on that as well as numerous of the tracks have been repaved creating multiple racing lines and no longer pushing each other out of the way and fans wanting to see fist fights. Kinda like hockey fans want to see a fight as much they do hockey if not more. Can you tell I grew up in a racing family working on pit crews :)

Repaving many of the tracks that were single groove and drivers had to bump or nudge the guys in front of them out of the way . Usually led to tempers flaring and drivers slamming into each other at the track or throwing of helmets at a car during the yellow or pushing and shoving of drivers and crews after a race. NASCAR has clamped down on that as well as numerous of the tracks have been repaved creating multiple racing lines and no longer pushing each other out of the way and fans wanting to see fist fights. Kinda like hockey fans want to see a fight as much they do hockey if not more. Can you tell I grew up in a racing family working on pit crews :)
NASCAR also used to have some great personalities which drew fans in. Petty (still around with his name on a team.) Pearson. Yarborough. Allison. Allison. Earnhardt. Waltrip. The list goes on. Nowadays it's more important to have a corporate spokesman type who can make commercials. Fans don't want to see robots driving race cars. I remember an incident a couple decades ago which involved Sterling Marlin and Greg Biffle. Marlin was interviewed in the pits and in his Tennessee twang he called Biffle a "bug eyed dummy". Great genuine stuff. I laughed my ass off. Today's drivers like to talk a tough game but most would get their clocks cleaned by the old timers.

ADVERTISEMENT