ADVERTISEMENT

Is Anyone Here.....

from before the change? I've tried the On3 Board and the topics seem to be like this board in the middle of a winter dead period.
I think both sites are like that. They’ve split a great community in half and (at least so far) lost a lot of the back and forth that made the old board so much fun.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
I think both sites are like that. They’ve split a great community in half and (at least so far) lost a lot of the back and forth that made the old board so much fun.

I think you're wrong about this. We really lost a lot of forth and back. Basically the opposite of what you said.

Insert random attack here.

LdN

from before the change? I've tried the On3 Board and the topics seem to be like this board in the middle of a winter dead period.
I personally feel like the communication about On3 was less than honest. Maybe I did not read the fine print, but I was under the assumption this board was being shut down. As we all now know, that is not the case.

I personally feel like the communication about On3 was less than honest. Maybe I did not read the fine print, but I was under the assumption this board was being shut down. As we all now know, that is not the case.
Lord McA turned out to be quite the snake in the grass. I let him know this Sunday so he deleted the post then blacklisted me from the board. Guess the reset Monday let me out of “jail.”

Reactions: Texas Lion
Still annoying visiting here. Signed up over there, but couldn't get access to my account. I'll follow up once time demands ease up.

What is the fee over there?
$1 special offer 12 months for this week I believe. Will auto renew so you need to cancel 60 days in advance.

The McAndrew Board is still free, you just have to register.

BUT, I cannot view posts without signing-in, which is a hassle when I'm at work. Can still pop on here without signing in and read posts. I just can't post without signing in which I'm doing at work anyway.

I'm going back and forth. There is some content I'm liking on this board, as thus far more football content.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
awesome to see some of the names on here! Feels like home. By the way, if anyone wants to know a good recipe for cornbread, head on over to On3.

Reactions: RTRMR

I'm registered at the new site, but this is what I know, and as the saying goes, it's tough to teach old dogs new tricks.

A number of good people crossed over, but a number stayed here. No knock on Tom. He deserves a lot of credit for creating a successful board over these past many years...though as others have noted, there was some false advertising surrounding the end (that wasn't) of this place.

All that said, there were various times when my posts were censored on Tom's old board for what appeared to me no good reason. The only explanation was "politics" loosely defined. So that's another reason I'll stick around here to see how things go.

I signed up for the other board but since I used Google OAUTH it won’t let me see anything. Support won’t help me as they don’t seem to understand the issue.

So I’m here and that’s all.

Reactions: Ski
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT